Seriously annoying reoccurring PC problems

Hyp3rion

These problems have been going on for an extended period of time, months or maybe even a year, and I have tried everything I can think of. My audio keeps cutting out for extended periods of time and then it is just a series of pops for most of the rest, very rarely do I have any use of my audio no matter the output, I also have my games freeze, stutter, lag, and crash repeatedly and frequently, my monitors will freeze and stutter, sometimes shut off and refuse to turn on, and I get dead locked annoyingly often, and I can't update windows. These are all the problems I could think of off the top of my head but I'm sure I missed some. I honestly don't know how I get anything done. I have tried everything my friends or I could think of and have run diagnostics and updated drivers, reset CMOS, ran anti-malware, re-seated cpu and gpu and most of my connections, I have thoroughly cleaned my pc and replaced old thermal paste, I've done everything I could think of. So I now believe it is hardware related and that something, I'm thinking mobo, has failed. Before going out and buying replacements and upgrades, I'm tight for money to spend on a PC among my other current projects, I thought I'd seek some help here and see what y'all think.

My build - 

??? - ??? ??-????
???? - ???????? ??-????-???
?????? - ???????? ?????? ???? ????? ????
??? - ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ???????????
??? - ??????? ?? ???? ??+ ????

Any other questions or comments just @Hyp3rion and I'll try to reply.

Tot gauw

Have you clean installed windows?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I believe I did early on, but I'm willing to try anything again.

Tot gauw

9 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Have you clean installed windows?

7 minutes ago, Hyp3rion said:

I believe I did early on, but I'm willing to try anything again.

Fresh install of Windows was my first thought as well.

It strikes me you're losing control of the Drivers, so it's either on the OS or the motherboard is having issues. Have you run a deep MemTest? The Audio strikes me the most as it's a motherboard I/O issue, but it could be anything in the chain that's doing it.

2 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

It strikes me you're losing control of the Drivers, so it's either on the OS or the motherboard is having issues. Have you run a deep MemTest? The Audio strikes me the most as it's a motherboard I/O issue, but it could be anything in the chain that's doing it.

No matter what port I use my audio always bugs, but I'll try the fresh install and deep MemTest tomorrow when I have time. 

2 minutes ago, Kodiac said:

What temperatures do you have when gaming?

I haven't checked in a few weeks, but I haven't been noticing extraordinarily high temps lately, though it does help sometimes with the frequency of the problems if its cooler, but all of the problems happen even at idle temps. For example, my audio was popping and turning off the entire time I wrote that.

Tot gauw

48 minutes ago, Hyp3rion said:

??? - ??? ??-????
???? - ???????? ??-????-???

This is ok? I've heard cheap mobos with cheap vrms and high fx cpu's can brick the mobo

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

14 hours ago, Peskanova said:

This is ok? I've heard cheap mobos with cheap vrms and high fx cpu's can brick the mobo

I had it running fine for a number of years, but if my cpu could be messing up the mobo I am open to solutions.

Tot gauw

1 hour ago, Hyp3rion said:

I had it running fine for a number of years, but if my cpu could be messing up the mobo I am open to solutions.

Number of years? Wait a minute, how old is that pc? Cuz low cost pc parts are rated for 5 years of use.

1 hour ago, Kodiac said:

Number of years? Wait a minute, how old is that pc? Cuz low cost pc parts are rated for 5 years of use.

I haven't had it for way too long, but the problems didn't exist for the first 2+ years of use. I think I've had it under 5 years.

Tot gauw