PFN LIST CORRUPT

OrionBelt

Hey i recently built a new PC and i have had multiple stability issues (constant BSOD) please keep in mind this is my first build.

specs for PC

- i7 8700k

- Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8gb 3000Mhz

- Asus prime Z370-A

- be quiet! dark rock 3

- Galax GTX 1080 EX OC White

- EVGA supernova G2 with custom cable mod pro cables

- Samsung 860 EVO 250Gb 2.5" SSD

- Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD 3.5"

and windows 10 installed via USB (official product bought for full price because i am really sceptical of those cheap keys)

Any who back to the problem at hand i built this pc, it booted fine, then after installing a few updates it started blue screening i then recovered the windows and did a fresh install of windows. Everything was then going well, I installed Steam, corsair icue, Nvidia drivers, tried to install the galax extreme tuner but runs on a strange script. i then proceeded to download a few games and tested stability after a few minutes of running PUBG i got a BSOD reading the error code PFN LIST CORRUPT. I then ran a windows memory diagnostics and it said that hardware problems were detected it then booted me into some sort of strange screen in which I panicked and turned my computer off. I then turned it back on after 30 minutes and it booted straight into windows and the taskbar wasn't working i panicked again and turned it off and haven't touched it since. I'm really outside of my comfort zone please help

Are you running your RAM on its XMP profile?

Build goes here :) :

CPU: Core i7-5960X                        Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200                      Case: Corsair 760T (White)

Mobo: ASUS X99 Deluxe II                             3TB Seagate Barracuda                   PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB                   6TB WD Red                                     Other stuff goes here :) 

GPU: Nvidia TITAN X (Pascal)                         1.2TB Intel 750 series PCIe SSD      Other stuff goes here :)

17 hours ago, DrDevinRX said:

Are you running your RAM on its XMP profile?

Yes