How do I change my username

Ninjasupahsquid

So... when I created my account it asked me what I wanted my username to be... so i typed in "Ninjasupahsquid" and it registered "ninjasupahsquid" this is because my Shift Key was starting to die on my 5 year old microsoft keyboard that I got with a prebuilt computer.

Image result for crappy microsoft keyboard from 5 years ago

So now that I have a brand new keyboard... I wish to change my name to "Ninjasupahsquid" but I cannot because it says that I need to wait 179 days to change it... I severe OCD so when I see my username without a Capital letter in the front it drives me NUTS!!! so please If you can direct this to an admin, or the great linus himself, to fix this I would be forever in your debt. also, before you go telling me "go find the support section on the site" I couldn't find a support section, either I am blind or there isn't one... I'd kill for a support hotline right now... 

1 minute ago, ninjasupahsquid said:

@Crunchy Dragon Please Help... or any other moderator for that matter.. i think ur the only one online

https://linustechtips.com/main/settings/username/

Not sure if you'll be able to do it being a new user, but if you PM colonel_mortis or Whiskers, you can get that sorted.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

21 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Not sure if you'll be able to do it being a new user, but if you PM colonel_mortis or Whiskers, you can get that sorted.

@colonel_mortis @Whiskers Please Help

8 minutes ago, ninjasupahsquid said:

@colonel_mortis @Whiskers Please Help

Message them, privately, write them a really nice message with no grammar issues or punctuation mistakes asking kindly and politely to help you out. Then, you wait and wait until they respond. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil