Asus ZE620KL vs LG G6 vs Xiaomi Redmi note 5

I am thinking about buying new phone. My priorities are battery, camera, display (quality, 18:9 ratio) + Possibility of custom ROMs would be nice. My current picks are Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL)LG G6 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.

• ZE620KL and LG G6 are little under 450$ and Note 5 is under 270$ which is main reason why I do consider the Redmi Note 5 Pro - almost same hardware for 180$ less. 
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has bigger battery than Asus/LG (Xiaomi - 4000 mAh and Asus/lg 3300 mAh).
  • Asus/LG both have better camera - OIS, f/1.8, Wide lens camera, Redmi Note 5 Pro has only EIS, f/2.2 and f/2.0 (Main and Secondary) and no Wide lens.
  • Everything is on Android Oreo, but I am worried that LG will not get Android P (Asus and Xiaomi are more likely to get it).
  • I like USB-C charging of Asus and LG, and Quick Charge 3.0 (Xiaomi has only 2.0).
  • LG G6 has IP68 which is always good to have and it's the only one of those 3 with Dbrand skins.

So, I would like your opinion if the Asus/LG is worth 180$ more or if I should settle with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Do LG and Asus come with quick charger? If you have any reasons why I should or shouldn't buy specific phone I'd love to hear that. Thank you for your answers :)

EDIT: Typos, Changed Redmi Note 5 to Redmi Note 5 Pro

Alright I meant Redmi Note 5 Pro but the e-shop I looked at says only Redmi Note 5.

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Might wana verify with them if its the Pro or non pro model.

It has Snapdragon 636

Alright I just found out it's probably Redmi Note 5 AI, not Pro.

Alright, I am really confused by this... I live in Czech Republic. After searching I've found Czech Xiaomi store and it says Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

You only need to look at whats written in the shop, not the Xiaomi official site

Stores can import cheaper models that are not meant for your region

Or if you can provide the link, I can have have a look myself

https://m.alza.cz/xiaomi-redmi-note-5-lte-64-gb?dq=5281051

Edit: alza.com same specifications, different description (not even the Czech description is right)

Edited by Maikerru