Need help choosing pc case

xGhoStz

Please could you help me find the best looking pc case with tempered glass similar to thermaltake view 71 and corsair 570x but with no glass panel on the wiring side as i want to hide my cable management.

2 minutes ago, xGhoStz said:

Please could you help me find the best looking pc case with tempered glass similar to thermaltake view 71 and corsair 570x but with no glass panel on the wiring side as i want to hide my cable management.

Fractal Design R6

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

4 minutes ago, xGhoStz said:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119341&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-N82E16811119341&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrPO19Mrd2wIVBwlpCh27QAoMEAQYASABEgKBePD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds This is my recomendation   

Thanks for trying to help but the fans are too big i would like a case which has 3 fans not bothered whether i have to install them or if they are pre installed

Corsair 460x. Smaller Brother to the 570x

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25