what pc would be good for roblox?

So I want a good pc to run roblox on max settings 60 fps, what would be the cheapest build to make my wish come true?

Ok, just to confirm, this isn't a joke; correct?

Cryptocurrency hobbyist! xD

Currently mining Ethereum at 180 Mh/s with 6x GPUs.

Currently buying Stellar Lumens (XLM) and Tron (TRX).  

Currently pumping with Big Pump Signal.

Just now, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

no, this isn't a joke

Budget?

2 minutes ago, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

i just need the cheapest way to obtain my goals

Well, what's the maximum you'd be willing to spend on something to "obtain your goals"?

Just now, AskTJ said:

Buy a Core 2 Duo and use its integrated graphics.

What he said.

Just now, AskTJ said:

i don't think integrated graphics runs roblox on max settings 60 fps, i have better than that now, i have amd athlon 64 x2 6000+, amd radeon hd 6770 and 4 gb of ram and this doesn't run it max settings 60 fps, it gets to around 40 fps on max settings

2 minutes ago, RedwoodAyy said:

What he said.

i might just get an old amd quad core into my socket am2 motherboard

2 minutes ago, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

i don't think integrated graphics runs roblox on max settings 60 fps, i have better than that now, i have amd athlon 64 x2 6000+, amd radeon hd 6770 and 4 gb of ram and this doesn't run it max settings 60 fps, it gets to around 40 fps on max settings

Ok then, get a new GPU. Buy a 750Ti and another 4GB of ram.

hi.

Just now, AskTJ said:

Ok then, get a new GPU. Buy a 750Ti and another 4GB of ram.

that's too expensive i think, and does the 750Ti have a vga port?

4 minutes ago, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

that's too expensive i think, and does the 750Ti have a vga port?

Can you not afford a HDMI cable?

Look for used 750Ti's.

hi.

22 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

lolno

Ok, because im a loser as well who plays Roblox at the ripe old age of 21 years old, i can tell you exactly what you need here.

To run the MAJORITY of games at 1080p 60fps level 10 graphics, you want a basic quadcore and an older/newer mid tier GPU. I was able to get 1080p max settings in every game except phantom forces and showcase spaces using a Core2Quad Q6600 and a Quadro FX 4600 (8800GTX).

Consider that your minimum for what you want. Everything else like MM2 and more simple games ran fine, Studio ran fine.

Also look into 7th gen or higher i series with HD 620 graphics, like a laptop with an i5 7200u and HD620.

If you want something you can get easily and cheaply, 2nd gen i5 of some kind, 550/650 or 750ti or higher, or something like that you can get for cheap.

No compromises, i have an i5 4570 and a GTX 970 and can play any and all roblox games at max settings in 1440p 60fps, havent found anything that stutters it yet.

If you only have VGA, you can find a Used 550ti on Aliexpress for 40$, certainly cheaper on ebay too but 40 USD is decent for one anyway.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/used-original-Asus-GTX550-TI-1G-D5-power-cable-GTX-550TI-DDR5-192Bit-PC-Desktop-HD/32880439918.html?src=google&albslr=206027647&isdl=y&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&source={ifdyn:dyn}{ifpla:pla}{ifdbm:DBM&albch=DID}&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&isdl=y&albcp=653478879&albag=34653160498&slnk=&trgt=75384829977&plac=&crea=en32880439918&netw=g&device=c&mtctp=&aff_platform=google&gclid=CjwKCAjwsJ3ZBRBJEiwAtuvtlHyCU4Fo3dtr4oi-8ULm1qPN54meKjUmthfCX1V2n198FB36pWfVdhoCeesQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Then find whatever cheap mobo/cpu combo you can find anywhere that has a minimum of a Core2Quad 6600 or equivalent, and buy the other parts such as ram/psu/drives/maybe even a case.

Or if ya wanna go super budget. This is my old Semrpon 3850 and GT 710 playing Roblox, 720p max settings in one of my older showcases. It handled most games fine, again this was like where Phantom forces had to be dropped to around 4-5.

A Sempon 3850 (or really any Am1 APU) and some basic Am1 motherboard, 4 or 8gb of ddr3 and really any GPU you can find that isnt complete shit will handle Roblox in 720p no problems, and its really cheap. The mobo i got for 10$, the CPU was another 20, 8gb of DDR3 was the only expensive thing at 50$, the GT 710 was used for 25$, the psu was 15$, the HDD was 10$, the OS was pirated and the case was quite literally a board with all the shit taped to it.

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-115059515-image-42865a791fd92738-320-320.jpeg

Just now, campy said:

Or if ya wanna go super budget. This is my old Semrpon 3850 and GT 710 playing Roblox, 720p max settings in one of my older showcases. It handled most games fine, again this was like where Phantom forces had to be dropped to around 4-5.

A Sempon 3850 (or really any Am1 APU) and some basic Am1 motherboard, 4 or 8gb of ddr3 and really any GPU you can find that isnt complete shit will handle Roblox in 720p no problems, and its really cheap. The mobo i got for 10$, the CPU was another 20, 8gb of DDR3 was the only expensive thing at 50$, the GT 710 was used for 25$, the psu was 15$, the HDD was 10$, the OS was pirated and the case was quite literally a board with all the shit taped to it.

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-115059515-image-42865a791fd92738-320-320.jpeg

well i already have an am2 motherboard in my current pc, so maybe upgrade this pc with a gtx550\660\750 and an amd phenom x4 and some extra ram?

Just now, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

well i already have an am2 motherboard in my current pc, so maybe upgrade this pc with a gtx550\660\750 and an amd phenom x4 and some extra ram?

That would probably be a good option, AM2 stuff is cheap, look up your motherboard and see what the best CPU it supports it (not all AM2 boards are going to do an X4).

Anything GTX 550-580, 650-670, 750 or a 760 would be paired well with a decent Am2 chip. Depends on if your PSU can handle it as well. If you dont have a PSU with PCIe power connectors, and can only use slot power, make sure youre getting a card that only uses pcie power. A 750ti for example wont need a power connector, but a 550ti will need a 6 pin (but since its so low wattage, a dual molex to 6 pin adapter is reasonable).

1 minute ago, campy said:

That would probably be a good option, AM2 stuff is cheap, look up your motherboard and see what the best CPU it supports it (not all AM2 boards are going to do an X4).

Anything GTX 550-580, 650-670, 750 or a 760 would be paired well with a decent Am2 chip. Depends on if your PSU can handle it as well. If you dont have a PSU with PCIe power connectors, and can only use slot power, make sure youre getting a card that only uses pcie power. A 750ti for example wont need a power connector, but a 550ti will need a 6 pin (but since its so low wattage, a dual molex to 6 pin adapter is reasonable).

my motherboard is asrock a780gxe/128m

1 minute ago, IOSAndAndroidAreGood said:

my motherboard is asrock a780gxe/128m

First and foremost, this is a super cool motherboard
http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/A780GXE128M/

Im insanely jealous.

CPU Wise you can get basically any AM2 processor, even the Phenom X6's.

So you can get a 4 x 2gb kit of 800mhz DDR2 for pretty cheap on ebay, it supports up to 16gb if you really wanted to but 4gb sticks of DDR2 are actually pretty expensive because they were only made for a brief bit of time between when DDR2 was still a thing and when higher capacity ram became the norm, around the same time DDR3 was popular.

You could theoretically do SLI/Crossfire if you really wanted too.

Honestly, maxed out, this aging platform could still hold its own with current stuff. But for just roblox, im thinking just a GPU upgrade. Even the more basic dual core Am2 chips should play fine with Roblox.

It just turns into "how much money do you want to sink into it?"

Because you could get one of the Phenom X6 1090T's but theyre 80-100$ still. And that would be well paired with an older although still high end GPU like a GTX 770/780.