Ps5 ?

Gavins23

Hi again, so I know a YouTuber bulletbarry and he has made a pc for I think 500$ at a little more performance than the ps4. And I was wondering if this was even possible because of inflated gpu and ram rates.

3 hours ago, Gavins23 said:

Hi again, so I know a YouTuber bulletbarry and he has made a pc for I think 500$ at a little more performance than the ps4. And I was wondering if this was even possible because of inflated gpu and ram rates.

You'd probably just want an R3 2200G machine, saving the rest of the money for when GPU pricing is normal, or next gen GPUs are out.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 hours ago, Gavins23 said:

as in ps4 pro or the original units?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W