havent seen my gf for months, should i break up?

saif96

theirs something in my mind lately thats bothering me about my gf, she never text, she never calls and never wants to/can't go out.

the reason for her acting this way is because she can't find a job, shes 25 and has a bachelor degree and she's been in a job hunt for over 2 years now but still nothing has come up yet, so now all she does is sleep in her room doing nothing, even her sisters have told me that they never saw her going out of her that much, shes depressed and i hate that shes living like this and i cant do a darn thing to change this, because she never answers my phone calls, takes her hours or a day to reply my taxts and i cant go to her house to comfort her because her parents dont know were dating.

she just wants to be left alone and i havent seen her since February, should i just break up? what do i say? i doubt she'd get more sad about this since she doesnt wanna talk to me or anyone.

1 hour ago, saif96 said:

theirs something in my mind lately thats bothering me about my gf, she never text, she never calls and never wants to/can't go out.

the reason for her acting this way is because she can't find a job, shes 25 and has a bachelor degree and she's been in a job hunt for over 2 years now but still nothing has come up yet, so now all she does is sleep in her room doing nothing, even her sisters have told me that they never saw her going out of her that much, shes depressed and i hate that shes living like this and i cant do a darn thing to change this, because she never answers my phone calls, takes her hours or a day to reply my taxts and i cant go to her house to comfort her because her parents dont know were dating.

she just wants to be left alone and i havent seen her since February, should i just break up? what do i say? i doubt she'd get more sad about this since she doesnt wanna talk to me or anyone.

She is depressed. Perhaps clinically.

Perhaps a psych doc will help.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sounds like she's already broken up with you if she's been ignoring you this long.

though you need to be very careful about how you approach talking to her about it. saying "i doubt she'd get more sad about this" is absolutely not the case. If she's depressed, something like that could completely break her.

Knowing nothing about her,If you still want to be with her, you're better off telling her something like

"If you like i can stop bothering you, but if you want to talk, i'm here"

and see how she responds, if she doesn't, there's your answer. If she does, then it's up to you how to proceed.

Or if you would rather just drift apart, which might sound cruel but it also not be the worst way to go about it, but again, we don't know her as well as you.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Send her couple of dix pics.

Jokes aside, it does seem like she would benefit from seeing a doctor. If you keep contact with her sisters, try to arrange a meeting. 

Depression shouldn't be ignored.

4286E3E000000578-4715568-image-a-23_1500

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

Depression is a very serious issue and shouldn't be ignored. She needs some serious help.

19 hours ago, saif96 said:

She's 25 and hasn't told her parents that you are dating? I assume she's still living at home, yes?

How long have you two been dating for?

Frankly, her hiding the fact that you're dating would be a deal breaker to me. She's 25. If she wants to have her BF over, that shouldn't be a problem. Therefore, visiting her at her house shouldn't be a problem. The fact that it is, is a red flag to me.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

19 hours ago, saif96 said:

If she's depressed, try to get her some help. She'll probably appreciate that more than a breakup.

If she already considers the relationship over, then that's basically that.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

56 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

She's 25 and hasn't told her parents that you are dating? I assume she's still living at home, yes?

How long have you two been dating for?

Frankly, her hiding the fact that you're dating would be a deal breaker to me. She's 25. If she wants to have her BF over, that shouldn't be a problem. Therefore, visiting her at her house shouldn't be a problem. The fact that it is, is a red flag to me.

because its not socially acceptable where i live dating or whatever, its all about marriages here

Text her sister as you said you’ve done & surprise your girlfriend by showing up and being there for her. 

Edit missed parents thing. 

Maybe the parents would approve if you were that concerned. 

Imagine you having kids and one being so sad. One day her boyfriend shows up to do a lot for her. 

Or just go when the parents aren’t home. 

Well, I couldn't deal with a girlfriend like that

I'd leave her tbh, if she won't even talk to you she needs to sort herself out. You can't help her if she doesn't want it.

Are her sisters even doing anything to help her? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580