Fans not syncing with aura

Go to solution Solved by Rainbow Dash,

The RGB header and strips are switched around, some companies have it RGB+ with the + being the voltage, then some companies have it BGR+ or something like that. Dunno why there isn't a set standard on them. I have a Phanteks RGB strip on my MSI Gaming M6 AC and the colours are swapped around.

So i got a Cooler Master MasterCaseH550P and i have a ROG strix x370 mobo as well as some RGB strips, When i Set something on Asus Aura, The ram and the mobo work fine but my LED lights and fans don't, The strips will be off color and my Fans remain a bluish color and seem to do whatever they want, I have all the components plugged in correctly with the arrows facing the right way, as well as used the calibration setting in aura, When calibrating It tells me to pick what color shows up, when blue and green show up it's fine, but when it tries to display red my light strips show a yellowish color...and my RGB fans just stay blue!, im a little bit shook, please help!

The RGB header and strips are switched around, some companies have it RGB+ with the + being the voltage, then some companies have it BGR+ or something like that. Dunno why there isn't a set standard on them. I have a Phanteks RGB strip on my MSI Gaming M6 AC and the colours are swapped around.

33 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

The RGB header and strips are switched around, some companies have it RGB+ with the + being the voltage, then some companies have it BGR+ or something like that. Dunno why there isn't a set standard on them.

i turned the headers around and they wont even turn What do you suggest i do? buynew RGBs?

Also, What about the fans, Theyre stuck at a bluish...