amplifier/dac for beyerdynamic dt 990 premium 250 ohm

i bought a new beyerdynamic dt 990 premium(250 ohm) and i think the sound is not loud enough, if i use vlc player and set the volume to maximum then its fine other than that like while playing csgo or watching youtube videos it isnt loud enough 
so i am planning to buy an dac/amplifier(whatever is more appropriate) 
my budget is not that high so i was looking for the Fiio A3 E11K Portable Headphone Amplifier
my question is, will that be good enough or is there something better around that price range?
and what exactly do i need dac or amplifier?
my motherboard is maximus vii hero which has an amplifier of 150(it detected the headphone to be higher than that so it automatically got set to 150,which is the highest i think)

I've tried my DT990 on ALC892 equipped basic motherboard and got easily past comfortable for longer term listening volume, so Asus must be using all that hype to hide "something rotten in Denmark"...

And 250 ohm DT990 is very frugal in current draw so it's not hard to drive at all.

Sound Blaster Z would drive nicely.

No need to worry about what kind screw up integrated sound card happens to be is why I consider separate sound card better for enthusiast/high end PC use.

Anyway have you checked Windows mixer settings?

Though it really shouldn't be some aplication specific volume setting if it happens in everything.

51 minutes ago, EsaT said:

I've tried my DT990 on ALC892 equipped basic motherboard and got easily past comfortable for longer term listening volume, so Asus must be using all that hype to hide "something rotten in Denmark"...

And 250 ohm DT990 is very frugal in current draw so it's not hard to drive at all.

Sound Blaster Z would drive nicely.

No need to worry about what kind screw up integrated sound card happens to be is why I consider separate sound card better for enthusiast/high end PC use.

Anyway have you checked Windows mixer settings?

Though it really shouldn't be some aplication specific volume setting if it happens in everything.

tried everything nothing worked 
i guess i have to buy an amplifier but my question is Fiio A3 E11K good enough?