Need help

PATRIOTofLV

Hello i need your help guys.

So a couple months ago i got my self a new rig and everything was cool. Until like 2 weeks ago. i was playing BF1 like a happy person and suddenly i got thrown out of the game for no reason at all. it has happened before, but i was like oky some kinda of bug i guess. but now its happening like everyday and im kinda lost because its not showing any kinda error it just trows me out of the game... started looking in net and everyone is saying something different, tested all of it no luck there. Noting is overclocked,so i have:

Ryzen 5 1600

GTX 1050 ti strix

G.SKILL TRIDENTZ 16GB 3000MHZ CL16 DDR4 

Asus prime b350- pluss

Kingstone 240 SSD

and WD 1 TB drive

its not like its freezing my pc or something, but its bugging me the f out

Just in BF1? And it just throws you out of the game. Or crash to desktop?

If it's first, it's most likely either high ping kicker for server or PunkBuster error. For both one thing to check is internet connection during gaming. For just PB issues, delete punkbstr.exe files from BF1 install folder. Game will load latest when starting. Kinda new version of old forced update.

If it's latter, start by reinstalling whole game. If it continues, reinstall GPU drivers, install beta drivers or roll back few drivers. Still nothing, check that there isn't any background process that could cause this.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

not only in BF1 in all games it just crashes to desktop, no error no nothing. Updated all drivers and reinstalled GPU drivers. Disabled everything that could course it.all that is running is system 32 files. still no luck... and it dose happen to every games, not just demanding games like BF1 and PUBG but all so League.

Some dude said that it could be HDD fault, because its not the best drive in the world..

15 hours ago, PATRIOTofLV said:

not only in BF1 in all games it just crashes to desktop, no error no nothing. Updated all drivers and reinstalled GPU drivers. Disabled everything that could course it.all that is running is system 32 files. still no luck... and it dose happen to every games, not just demanding games like BF1 and PUBG but all so League.

Some dude said that it could be HDD fault, because its not the best drive in the world..

Reinstall Windows. If it continues, then it's hardware issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

ooo well it look like i can survive with this issue xDDD. Not up for the task at this point but still thx dude for your time :).