Using Racing wheel on PC

So ive spent my day yard sale hopping, and came across an Xbox 360 Wireless Racing wheel. Now in theory I should be able to just buy the wireless dongle for 360 controllers and use that with it since the thing has no physical connection method of any form to a device. But i cant seem to find any concrete evidence that this would work. Has anyone tried this? if so what games and how did it react to them. 

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker 

Yes, it does work with the wireless xbox 360 USB adapter BUT there is no force feedback on the PC.  They never added support for it in the driver and probably never will at this point.

If you are OK with that, then it works just like any other racing wheel on the PC that doesn't have FFB built in.

How important FFB is to you would have to be your call. 

6 hours ago, trufret said:

Yes, it does work with the wireless xbox 360 USB adapter BUT there is no force feedback on the PC.  They never added support for it in the driver and probably never will at this point.

If you are OK with that, then it works just like any other racing wheel on the PC that doesn't have FFB built in.

How important FFB is to you would have to be your call. 

Some of the newer FFBs are a pain anyways, you wouldnt be losing much when it comes down to it, your call.

Primary PC: OMEN 880-160se / 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700K / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB / 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD / BU ICTO UMA Z370 Motherboard / 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply.

Secondary PC: HP Pheonix 860-010 / 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700 / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD / 500 W power supply.