Help wanted setting up machine learning Fold It

I saw a post recently about using OpenAI Universe and Gym to teach a self driving car in GTA V. Other articles say you can train AI to run Fold It. Could someone make a guide on how to do this. It would be amazing if I could run it on my pc when not in use to make generations of AI that hopefully get better at folding. 

25 minutes ago, MuteForce said:

Yup this is sort of what I was hoping for, though it is kind of sparse on instructions other than just Install from link, run these lines of code. 

There’s a bit of information on YouTube regarding this competition. I don’t know much about writing bots (let alone for games I didn’t program) but that’s about all I really know. 

You might be able to write a program to read the memory used by the game to tell your bot what to do. Might require some reverse engineering though I heard there are tools for that. 

As for community standards I don’t know if this counts as going against TOS for many games as it might be considered teaching how to hack so, not only is that that’s all I know-it’s all I can say.