[Need help] OBS Setup and settings to remove pixelation.

Hello,LinusTechtips!
After 100 problems and headaches with my old internet provider, i finally manage to switch from my old choppy internet,to the new one and would like to stream again.
I tried my best, tried many of the variations and didn't got fix for this,even had to read like 20x other threads and posts about other people variations,but none worked out.
I get a good quality,but I BELIEVE, we could manage things out to get even BETTER quality for my live streams. After setting everything up, i noticed that at some points my stream gets pixelated .. not that it bothers me too much,but I would like to try get rid of it and get crispy clean picture. Mostly i see the pixelation on my Logitech c920 camera.

I stream via NVENC, since my streaming rig got problems and 80% of usage,when I stream via x264 encoder.
I ran couple tests for x264 encoder and that didn't work pretty good out..
And I will try tomorrow one more thing .. via filters on my webcam or elgato capture screen, put an Lanczos on,mby that would get a bit cleaner look.

Here's my internet connection.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7395085977.png

Gaming PC

• BoostBoxx Vega, GlassCase RGB
  • MSI Z270-A PRO
  • Intel i7-7700K / Windows 10 Home (64bit)
  • Ballistix Sports 2400MHz 16GB / M.2 SSD 850 Evo 250GB / 2TB HDD WD®
  • MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Armor 8G OC

Streaming PC

• * Hyrical Gaming Center
  • * Intel Core i7-4790 / Windows 10 Home (64Bit)
  • * Asus B85M-G
  • * A-Data 16GB RAM / SSD 120GB / 2TB HDD WD®
  • * Nvidia GeForce 970 4G OC

Log file
https://hastebin.com/xiwicecopi

Thank you my dear friends for ANY response I will get. 
I tried my best to explain everything and give every single information about my setup.
Best regards, ODZH.

What resolution and bitrate you are using? Do you get pixelation on local recordings also?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

What resolution and bitrate you are using? Do you get pixelation on local recordings also?

I use 1920x1080 60fps , no rescale (i want that 1080p60) and the bitrate is 32000 Kbps.

Haven't tried the local recordings,since I don't record too much,mostly streaming. As i sayd, pixelation isnt that much of a problem,i just would like to know if it's possible,to get even crispier image quality. I can provide my prev. stream link to give you a better results,but i don't know if I am allowed to advertise myself here.

4 hours ago, odzh said:

I use 1920x1080 60fps , no rescale (i want that 1080p60) and the bitrate is 32000 Kbps.

Haven't tried the local recordings,since I don't record too much,mostly streaming. As i sayd, pixelation isnt that much of a problem,i just would like to know if it's possible,to get even crispier image quality. I can provide my prev. stream link to give you a better results,but i don't know if I am allowed to advertise myself here.

Your bitrate is too low for that resolution. Up it to 5000kbps and see if that helps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Your bitrate is too low for that resolution. Up it to 5000kbps and see if that helps.

that would mean down to 5000kbps.. i got 32,000kbs ... 

2 hours ago, odzh said:

that would mean down to 5000kbps.. i got 32,000kbs ... 

Oh, sorry. Read 3200 :P Ok, then it might be too high. Though there isn't any official calculator or anything to correlate upload to bitrate, I've gathered info from Twitch and Youtube streaming FAQ's. With 32mbps bitrate you need 90mbps connection (2*bitrate+20% overhead). For 40mbps highest bitrate would be 14mbps. This requires also that you are using Twitch server close as possible and that server doesn't have heavy load (no massive gaming tournaments going through it etc.). Twitch has 8000kbps max for non-partner streamers, so you are going way overboard.

You could easily verify that this is issue with your connection or Twitch servers by recording something locally. If that recording has same issue, then its something else than connection. But if your streaming preview is fine and issues only appear in stream or archives, then something happens to it between your PC-Twitch server-viewer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Oh, sorry. Read 3200 :P Ok, then it might be too high. Though there isn't any official calculator or anything to correlate upload to bitrate, I've gathered info from Twitch and Youtube streaming FAQ's. With 32mbps bitrate you need 90mbps connection (2*bitrate+20% overhead). For 40mbps highest bitrate would be 14mbps. This requires also that you are using Twitch server close as possible and that server doesn't have heavy load (no massive gaming tournaments going through it etc.). Twitch has 8000kbps max for non-partner streamers, so you are going way overboard.

You could easily verify that this is issue with your connection or Twitch servers by recording something locally. If that recording has same issue, then its something else than connection. But if your streaming preview is fine and issues only appear in stream or archives, then something happens to it between your PC-Twitch server-viewer.

Thank you for your help,friend.

I'm streaming on youtube and as I was checking, the bitrate for 1080p60fps would be 9,000 bitrate. (acording to this link https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853702?hl=en )

But.... since I'm not using x264 encoder, but stream via NVENC encoder, I think i need to increase the bitrate. I mean, yes.. 30,000 is a bit too much. I wrote that I can use 80% of my internet upload speed, so i'm using 30mbits instead of all my 40mbits

When I tried to test x264 encoder, i had lags on my stream,even tho my stream pc is powerfull enough. So I decide to go with NVENC .. worked out fine.

But the pixelation is noticeable sometimes. I will downgrade my bitrate to 20,000kbps and check how will it work out.

Aswell i will record localy and see how it works out with that. I will also record via my Game Capture software and then via OBS. Just to see,what performance and will it affect my problem with pixelation.