Opinion on introduction

Hi guys, I'm doing an essay about Romeo and Juliet for my GCSE coursework. Opinions on the introduction?

How is Juliet’s relationship with her parents?

Within the play Romeo and Juliet written by William Shakespeare, the main female lead, Juliet has a complicated relationship with her parents. On one hand, her parents "give" her the option; ultimately, forcing her to marry Paris, who she completely refuses marry no matter what. Her second option would be to take the approach of getting executed by her father for refusing to listen to his word, which in this time was morally acceptable. Or thirdly, become a nun and never marry. Two of the options given to her by her father proves that she lives within an extremely strict family and has little to no actual emotional connection. This had been a common theme throughout Shakespeare's pieces, especially in a romantic-comedy such as Romeo and Juliet, he's using a sarcastic backfire in a way to make a mockery of rushed marriages; shown through both Romeo and Juliet's death.

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."