How should I do it???

Sa1tama

Hello!

Me and my friends often go to the local PS4 cafe to play some sports games, so I decided to hang my TV on the wall, to get some controllers and comfortable chairs. (There is no problem with my PC's specs)

So today I hanged that TV on the wall and I am planning to do this:

image.thumb.png.c3944fcf74be4b6a01bae714568508f2.png

I wanna connect my PC to a TV with an HDMI Cable, but I am worried that it might increase Display Lag and also Input Lag.

On top of this I also wonder that is there any possible way to stop GPU from sending signal to specific display? ( without unplugging ) 

Thanks in advance!

P.S sorry for a bad sketch...

40 minutes ago, _SAITAMA_ said:

Hello!

Me and my friends often go to the local PS4 cafe to play some sports games, so I decided to hang my TV on the wall, to get some controllers and comfortable chairs. (There is no problem with my PC's specs)

So today I hanged that TV on the wall and I am planning to do this:

image.thumb.png.c3944fcf74be4b6a01bae714568508f2.png

I wanna connect my PC to a TV with an HDMI Cable, but I am worried that it might increase Display Lag and also Input Lag.

On top of this I also wonder that is there any possible way to stop GPU from sending signal to specific display? ( without unplugging ) 

Thanks in advance!

P.S sorry for a bad sketch...

You can do it. Just connect both displays to your pc. Start the pc, press windows+P and either choose that you only want to use the first display, only the second, duplicate the image or use both at the same time. It will not increase input lag.