Need help accessing my Facebook account without putting in trusted contacts because I didn't make one

contact facebook for this. we can't help you...

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question or using an alternate email address listed?

Otherwise, you could try to use a new phone number and have it send you a verification code, which you would use to get into your account. Just make sure you have access to this phone because they will send it via text message. The number cannot be linked to any other facebook account either.

If all this fails they have a questionaire for you to answer with questions that only you would know the answer to, such as when was the last time you were able to log into your account, and what is the last password that you remember. If your registered with a school or university they can do it with that information as well.

What OP is expecting:

9yMjFwl.gif

What is actually happening:

ogD7OI4.gif

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

i stoped using facebook after they got sued for stealing peoples data then a week later they wanted everyone to confirm their personal info and they tried to make me send me a photo of my ID card before i could login