Display issue after Windows 10 1803 Update.

Just after I completed my new Ryzen 5 2400G build, I installed Windows 10 1503, and as usual, windows update checked for new updates and started installing the new update to 1803, after updating itself to 1703 ( Don't remember whether it was 1703 but, it started with 17xx). And while the PC restarts itself after update, the screen is split into two, and the second half has a distorted display (I've uploaded the images). Currently I don't have a dedicated GPU , and I'm still on the integrated GPU. While updating through the settings, it shows a error and I used the windows Update assistant to update the system.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20180615_130859.jpg

IMG_20180615_130043.jpg

Have you installed the drivers yet?

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

@NelizMastr Yeah. I've the latest drivers installed from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

3 minutes ago, pranav3630 said:

@NelizMastr Yeah. I've the latest drivers installed from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

AMD probably has newer chipset and graphics drivers available, try those as well. 1803 is a bit iffy with some hardware it seems.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

@NelizMastr Thanks for your time.

I did overclock my CPU to 3.9Ghz. The older version of windows worked perfectly with those settings. I tried resetting my motherboard's settings to defaults, and it just boot up normally.

Updating Windows 10 to newer OS version is a major hazard, and these types of issues are regular when updating from one major Win 10 version to a newer one. It's best to just install the latest version of Windows 10 that you can, and then disable Windows Update completely and permanently, IMO. Otherwise, this stuff is going to happen to your system sooner or later, as Microsoft's quality control is largely non-existent these days, after Satya Nadella fired many thousands of their OS testing engineers.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987