ZTE Axon 7 or Pixel 2

The axon 7 has a headphone jack and it has good bezels but the pixel 2 has better software and more support (and better specs) but it doesnt have a headphone jack, worse battery life, and massive bezels. 

just talking about Pixel 2, not XL

15 minutes ago, powerplayer75 said:

The axon 7 has a headphone jack and it has good bezels but the pixel 2 has better software and more support (and better specs) but it doesnt have a headphone jack, worse battery life, and massive bezels. 

Would you be open to other options like an S8? Because other wise I would buy the one that isn't currently under pressure from the US Government.(basically get the Pixel 2)

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Would you be open to other options like an S8? Because other wise I would buy the one that isn't currently under pressure from the US Government.(basically get the Pixel 2)

yeah i understand that problem, they essentially have no software support because their update servers are just off. and the s8 is a good phone but im really tryna go for the front facing stereo speakers, also i dont like the entirely glass backing. 

actually, I might as well just be asking which phone is better for content viewing, since the Pixel 2 has those massive bezels in 16:9 ratio adjustment (and bezels in general).

do you think the software is worth the tradeoff for the bezels and lack of headphone jack?

1 minute ago, powerplayer75 said:

yeah i understand that problem, they essentially have no software support because their update servers are just off. and the s8 is a good phone but im really tryna go for the front facing stereo speakers, also i dont like the entirely glass backing. 

actually, I might as well just be asking which phone is better for content viewing, since the Pixel 2 has those massive bezels in 16:9 ratio adjustment (and bezels in general).

do you think the software is worth the tradeoff for the bezels and lack of headphone jack?

That and I really don't trust ZTE bu that is just me.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Stock Android beats any skin on the Android market so in that sense, Pixel 2 is the one.

In the long-term, the Pixel 2 will last you a long while too, so also consider the longevity of the device if you decide to go with an Axon 7 for whatever reason you find it favorable over the Pixel 2.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

• 4 months later...
On 6/14/2018 at 10:17 PM, powerplayer75 said:

sorry for opening an old thread, but check out these pictures I took with my Axon 7. I have more, but they exceed 20 mb

IMG_20180618_153119-01.jpeg

IMG_20180713_205656-02.jpeg

PANO_20180611_204625-01-01.jpeg

PANO_20180618_151055-01.jpeg

IMG_20180615_234257-01.jpeg