Wanna play the best PUBG on a PC there is? Just play the emulated free mobile version with an official emulator.

Bouzoo

This is more than bizarre if we're honest. So the best way to play PUBG on a PC is not to buy the Steam version, but rather to play the emulated version of a mobile port from a PC. 

Actually, just read the article and watch the video. I have nothing more to say. 

In an unusual plot twist, PUBG Mobile, the main contender on Android, is now officially playable on PC. Mobile gaming behemoth Tencent has released an official PC emulator for PUBG Mobile, which is the mobile port… of the PC version of PUBG. It is still in beta, but the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator and PUBG Mobile can be downloaded from its website free of charge.

It’s still in beta, but the PC emulator for PUBG Mobile offers the exactly the same game that has been available on mobile devices for over a month now. Controls have been remapped for mouse and keyboard, but they haven’t been completely optimized. The HUD is clearly made for touch screen devices, and still prompts users to tap on parts of the screen for certain commands.

Where do you stand? Should the devs of PC game just invest more time and optimize the game?

Source

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Very old news, the article is dated 9th may and the video is 21st may lol.

But no, having played mobile on an emulator compared to the proper PC version, I still prefer the PC version. Though the official emulator wasn't out when I tried, and Nox didn't have quite a few of the controls mapped out in a "good" way.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Where do you stand? Should the devs of PC game just invest more time and optimize the game?

Yes, because I already paid them money for a product that isn't yet ready (IMO) for release.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Yes, because I already paid them money for a product that isn't yet ready (IMO) for release.

It's a different dev team working on the mobile and PC versions. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

4 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Very old news, the article is dated 9th may and the video is 21st may lol.

But no, having played mobile on an emulator compared to the proper PC version, I still prefer the PC version.

That is true, but I do not remember seeing it here? Or am I wrong...

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

That is true, but I do not remember seeing it here? Or am I wrong...

Whether it was posted here or not before, it's still a month old and you're posting it as news :S 

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Whether it was posted here or not before, it's still a month old and you're posting it as news :S 

I missed the date you're right, for some reason I thought it was may...  feel free to report it.

6 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

It's a different dev team working on the mobile and PC versions. 

I'm aware of that; I was answering @Bouzoo's question about the dev's spending more time optimizing the PC version of PUBG instead of playing the mobile game on the PC, since this is a band-aid solution. I've already paid my $35 CAD for a half working title - granted, it was early access at the time. However, now that it's out of early access, I expect a properly optimized decently working game native to PC. Maybe I'm expecting too much though, and instead should fork over another $80 in DLC just to have a working game with a complete storyline, you know, like how EA does it.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

I'm aware of that; I was answering @Bouzoo's question about the dev's spending more time optimizing the PC version of PUBG instead of playing the mobile game on the PC, since this is a band-aid solution. I've already paid my $35 CAD for a half working title - granted, it was early access at the time. However, now that it's out of early access, I expect a properly optimized decently working game native to PC. Maybe I'm expecting too much though, and instead should fork over another $80 in DLC just to have a working game with a complete storyline, you know, like how EA does it.

You mean how ea did it in the past. Now they are saying no dlc or season pass on bfV.

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Mind explaining what makes this the best PUBG on PC as claimed in the title? Being free doesn't necessarily mean its better. Also what about the security/privacy concerns of this Chinese made emulator? What performance can we get out of average joe's PC and will it be better than the PC version?

maybe there are less cheats/glitches on the mobile version?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Mind explaining what makes this the best PUBG on PC as claimed in the title? Being free doesn't necessarily mean its better. Also what about the security/privacy concerns of this Chinese made emulator? What performance can we get out of average joe's PC and will it be better than the PC version?

According to the the author, it's the most stable with the least glitches. You can actually get 4K 60FPS which according to a few of my friends, is impossible on pc version. 

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

According to the the author, it's the most stable with the least glitches. You can actually get 4K 60FPS which according to a few of my friends, is impossible on pc version. 

I get 1440p 144FPS, 4k 60FPS should be no problem?

2 hours ago, WereCat said:

I get 1440p 144FPS, 4k 60FPS should be no problem?

On PUBG? Stable? What nuclear reactor are you using

7 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

On PUBG? Stable? What nuclear reactor are you using

He's using a 1080Ti. It's actually kind of  ridiculous that a 1080Ti is required for 1440p144Hz PUBG.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

This is more than bizarre if we're honest. So the best way to play PUBG on a PC is not to buy the Steam version, but rather to play the emulated version of a mobile port from a PC. 

Actually, just read the article and watch the video. I have nothing more to say. 

Source

it is not a port, rewritten game on diffrent engine, by diffrent company, the name, graphics and basic idea are the same, other things are not the same

8 hours ago, Mooshi said:

It's called Fortnite. :^)

No FPP, No bullet trajectory physics, Silly building mechanics. not even close to being better or the same.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

50 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

No FPP, No bullet trajectory physics, Silly building mechanics. not even close to being better or the same.

Someone took the comment too seriously.

Its free and has less hackers than the official PC version... LOL! what a joke

Bolivia.