headset gaming that sounds good ?

so im about to buy a gaming headset but i need a headset who got good sound 

many people told me to buy Arctis Pro + Game DAC but the price pretty high on my country

any alternative? Dunno how man'o war wireless and cloud revolver s sound tho

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I have an asus strix 7.1 and love every bit of it... except the price tag and the short cord...

I love my Cloud IIs to death.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

you could get the arctis 7 or some good headphones with a mic that you attach, like the modmic 5

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 minute ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

you could get the arctis 7 or some good headphones with a mic that you attach, like the modmic 5

modmic 5 pretty expensive here bruh

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

HyperX cloud II or any of the gaming headset models from Sennheiser.

i would suggest the Logitech G633 wired since the mic and the sound is amazing (based on the review from LTT and HardwareCanucks). And i can find those pair in my country (Indonesia, Southeast Asia) for $110 and i expect lower in the US, i don't know in your country tho.

Logitech is also releasing the G-Pro Headset but reviews of that from HardwareCanucks are not here yet so i can just tell you about it that it was going to be available

also i suggest looking at the new GSP series from Sennheisser or the original Game series.

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

4 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

i would suggest the Logitech G633 wired since the mic and the sound is amazing (based on the review from LTT and HardwareCanucks). And i can find those pair in my country (Indonesia, Southeast Asia) for $110 and i expect lower in the US, i don't know in your country tho.

Logitech is also releasing the G-Pro Headset but reviews of that from HardwareCanucks are not here yet so i can just tell you about it that it was going to be available

also i suggest looking at the new GSP series from Sennheisser or the original Game series.

lol im from jakarta bruh maybe i'll take that on consideration

Current Build + Setup

14 minutes ago, lolbry9 said:

lol im from jakarta bruh maybe i'll take that on consideration

what, lol, have you tried Bukalapak? i found the G633 there for Rp1.500.000 and the GSP 300 for similar price as the G633

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

If you want accurate sound then avoiding big hype brands spending many times more money to legalized lying alias marketing than actual product is good start.

And if not needing microphone, then headphone is the correct product name.

Some very affordable ones like some Superlux models actually have good sound even when compared to many times more expensive headphones from traditional audio makers.

Anyway no matter the manufacturer sound level of your environment/room affects to what you need.

Closed ear cup design needed for isolating noisy environment also unfortunately helps to isolate heat increasing sweating of ears.

If having quiet environment open headphones especially with fabric/velour ear pads have lower increase of ears sweating.

So that can make some difference to long term comfort.

17 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

what, lol, have you tried Bukalapak? i found the G633 there for Rp1.500.000 and the GSP 300 for similar price as the G633

g633 losing the battle to arctis on many review

and g633 is already old tho thats why i kinda pass it 

Current Build + Setup

17 hours ago, EsaT said:

If you want accurate sound then avoiding big hype brands spending many times more money to legalized lying alias marketing than actual product is good start.

And if not needing microphone, then headphone is the correct product name.

Some very affordable ones like some Superlux models actually have good sound even when compared to many times more expensive headphones from traditional audio makers.

Anyway no matter the manufacturer sound level of your environment/room affects to what you need.

Closed ear cup design needed for isolating noisy environment also unfortunately helps to isolate heat increasing sweating of ears.

If having quiet environment open headphones especially with fabric/velour ear pads have lower increase of ears sweating.

So that can make some difference to long term comfort.

i dont really need mic but would love if they include one 

looking many reviews arctis pro game DAC with hi res audio pretty expensive 

maybe i might considering sennheiser

Current Build + Setup

16 hours ago, xtroria said:

Look for GSP300

sennheiser warranty support are pretty shiet arround my place

Current Build + Setup

14 minutes ago, lolbry9 said:

g633 losing the battle to arctis on many review

and g633 is already old tho thats why i kinda pass it 

well so are the HyperX Cloud II, both of these are old but they can be said as the best headset for the money in the market at the time and until now. If you're interested i this which is HyperX Cloud II (I know, it's old but it has good sounding mic and audio), it's like Rp 1.250.000

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/komputer/aksesoris-226/speaker-sound/g2afjg-jual-hyperx-cloud-2-black-red-gaming-headset-promo-cuci-gudang?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=hyperx cloud 2

12 minutes ago, lolbry9 said:

wait really? didn't know that

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

2 hours ago, lolbry9 said:

have you looked at the steelseries Arctis 5? it's one of the best Headset too in the $99 price tag, specifically Rp 1.850.000  in Indonesia

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/komputer/aksesoris-226/speaker-sound/6gmzk8-jual-steelseries-arctis-5-with-7-1-dts-headphone-x-black-rgb?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=arctis 5

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

47 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

have you looked at the steelseries Arctis 5? it's one of the best Headset too in the $99 price tag, specifically Rp 1.850.000  in Indonesia

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/komputer/aksesoris-226/speaker-sound/6gmzk8-jual-steelseries-arctis-5-with-7-1-dts-headphone-x-black-rgb?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=arctis 5

im way more interested on arctis 7 cause i kinda need wireless for my setup too keep it clean 

but they are out of stock mostly on bukalapak and tokopedia

Current Build + Setup

2 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

well so are the HyperX Cloud II, both of these are old but they can be said as the best headset for the money in the market at the time and until now. If you're interested i this which is HyperX Cloud II (I know, it's old but it has good sounding mic and audio), it's like Rp 1.250.000

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/komputer/aksesoris-226/speaker-sound/g2afjg-jual-hyperx-cloud-2-black-red-gaming-headset-promo-cuci-gudang?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=hyperx cloud 2

wait really? didn't know that

my friends  got sennheiser game one and he's so stressed up waiting his warranty

Current Build + Setup

my friends  got sennheiser game one and he's so stressed up waiting his warranty

I've had a G4me One for two years and havent had any issues with it. What problems with the headphone specifically was he having?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I've had a G4me One for two years and havent had any issues with it. What problems with the headphone specifically was he having?

sound issue it start too producing weird buzz sound

Current Build + Setup

19 hours ago, lolbry9 said:

im way more interested on arctis 7 cause i kinda need wireless for my setup too keep it clean 

but they are out of stock mostly on bukalapak and tokopedia

what about the G933? It's basically the same as the G633 but wireless, i know it's also old but based on this round-up by Dmitry

it still holds up well

ok the G933 costs Rp3.000.000 which is overwhelming but i found the Arctis 7 for Rp2.240.000 from surabaya (1 left in stock..)

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/elektronik/headphone/7qy0f4-jual-steelseries-arctis-7-black-multi-platform-dts-headphone-x-7-1?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=Arctis 7

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

On 16/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, Ordinarily_Greater said:

what about the G933? It's basically the same as the G633 but wireless, i know it's also old but based on this round-up by Dmitry

it still holds up well

ok the G933 costs Rp3.000.000 which is overwhelming but i found the Arctis 7 for Rp2.240.000 from surabaya (1 left in stock..)

https://www.bukalapak.com/p/elektronik/headphone/7qy0f4-jual-steelseries-arctis-7-black-multi-platform-dts-headphone-x-7-1?from=omnisearch&product_owner=normal_seller&search[keywords]=Arctis 7

hate the desisgn tho lols

i might just gonna buy sony headphones and add modmic into it

Current Build + Setup

On 6/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, lolbry9 said:

sound issue it start too producing weird buzz sound

That usually happens when hair gets into the driver. Happens with most headphones and is a simple issue the user can fix themselves by cleaning them.

hate the desisgn tho lols

i might just gonna buy sony headphones and add modmic into it

that's gonna be a cheaper combo, just make sure you get great sounding pairs

@Max_Settings is one serious audiophile

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

On 14/06/2018 at 2:36 PM, lolbry9 said:

so im about to buy a gaming headset but i need a headset who got good sound 

many people told me to buy Arctis Pro + Game DAC but the price pretty high on my country

any alternative? Dunno how man'o war wireless and cloud revolver s sound tho

Hyper X Cloud Alpha. These are the best gaming headsets you can get for 100$