What HDMI cable to use for 4K HDR?

I have a Philips 4K HDR TV and i am experiencing banding in dark areas on the screen when HDR signal is on, originally i thought it was windows 10 but i have now tried the same HDMI cable on my PS4 with HDR on and the banding is still there. I'm starting to think it might be a faulty HDMI cable rather than the TV as it's new and only happens when a HDR signal is detected...  

I currently have - https://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-PRO-GOLD-Ethernet-Return-Red/dp/B002U38E9O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1528967044&sr=8-3&keywords=hdmi+4k+cable 

and now i am thinking about buying - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-AV10175bt2M-BLK-Premium-Optimal-Viewing/dp/B075N83B9X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528967059&sr=8-1&keywords=hdmi+4k+cable+belkin 

but i don't want to be sucked into buying a more expensive HDMI cable if it's not going to be any better than another cheaper 4K cable...?

A side question here then would also be is it the HDMI cable or a faulty TV? The picture is crisp clear when watching 4K Movies off a USB plugged into the TV but it never pops up saying that a HDR Signal is detected when using a USB so i don't think it's using HDR when watching off the USB Input. 

even the oldest HDMI SHOULD work with hdmi 2.0, those are standards for hdmi CABLES : 

1. Standard HDMI,
  2. High Speed HDMI,
  3. Standard HDMI with Ethernet,
  4. High Speed HDMI with Ethernet

Get high speed with quality connectors and you eliminate potential cable issues

26 minutes ago, TheNooters said:

I have a Philips 4K HDR TV and i am experiencing banding in dark areas on the screen when HDR signal is on, originally i thought it was windows 10 but i have now tried the same HDMI cable on my PS4 with HDR on and the banding is still there. I'm starting to think it might be a faulty HDMI cable rather than the TV as it's new and only happens when a HDR signal is detected...  

I currently have - https://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-PRO-GOLD-Ethernet-Return-Red/dp/B002U38E9O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1528967044&sr=8-3&keywords=hdmi+4k+cable 

and now i am thinking about buying - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-AV10175bt2M-BLK-Premium-Optimal-Viewing/dp/B075N83B9X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528967059&sr=8-1&keywords=hdmi+4k+cable+belkin 

but i don't want to be sucked into buying a more expensive HDMI cable if it's not going to be any better than another cheaper 4K cable...?

A side question here then would also be is it the HDMI cable or a faulty TV? The picture is crisp clear when watching 4K Movies off a USB plugged into the TV but it never pops up saying that a HDR Signal is detected when using a USB so i don't think it's using HDR when watching off the USB Input. 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/729232-guide-to-display-cables-adapters-v2/?section=hdmi_cable_versions

18 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

even the oldest HDMI SHOULD work with hdmi 2.0, those are standards for hdmi CABLES : 

1. Standard HDMI,
  2. High Speed HDMI,
  3. Standard HDMI with Ethernet,
  4. High Speed HDMI with Ethernet

Get high speed with quality connectors and you eliminate potential cable issues

Okay I will buy another 'cheap' 4k cable to see if it solves my HDR banding issues.

12 minutes ago, TheNooters said:

Okay I will buy another 'cheap' 4k cable to see if it solves my HDR banding issues.

don't buy cheap, buy a decent one, I use my for 8 years and it works fine, i guess it's even the first one with braided cable sleeve

2 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

don't buy cheap, buy a decent one, I use my for 8 years and it works fine, i guess it's even the first one with braided cable sleeve

Shall I buy the £37 Belkin one then?

4 minutes ago, TheNooters said:

Shall I buy the £37 Belkin one then?

buy the same you have now, just new and with warranty :)

m8 its your choice but belkin aint best brand and there are good cheap hdmi 4k, just research and read reviews. this will save you £30+

1 hour ago, jools said:

m8 its your choice but belkin aint best brand and there are good cheap hdmi 4k, just research and read reviews. this will save you £30+

I'll buy another cheapish one and see if it fixes my problem. If not, its probably a faulty TV and I'll have to return it.

1 hour ago, wojtepanik said:

buy the same you have now, just new and with warranty :)

I'll buy similar one, not the same. :)