iCUE high CPU usage

Basically Corsair's iCUE has begun using up to 30% CPU whereas before I updated to the latest version it was using around 5%. Could I have some help please

-Parts-

Core i7 8086k 4.0GHz (4.6GHz OC) - ASUS z390 ROG Maximus XI code - Corsair H115i - 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600MHz - Windforce GTX 1050Ti - Corsair HX750i - Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE

-Upgrades when I get the money-

Undecided on the GPU - ASUS ROG PG278QR 1440p 144Hz (165Hz OC)

Having the same issue, can't find any solutions

For me, it is the Void Pro Wireless dongle that seems to cause the high CPU. Unplug just that, CPU drops back down to 5-8%. Tempted to switch back to an old version of CUE. 

EDIT - a thread on Reddit said to disable RGB on the headset. Fixed the CPU issue for me. 

Edited by cmbeid

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2018 at 3:17 AM, cmbeid said:

For me, it is the Void Pro Wireless dongle that seems to cause the high CPU. Unplug just that, CPU drops back down to 5-8%. Tempted to switch back to an old version of CUE. 

EDIT - a thread on Reddit said to disable RGB on the headset. Fixed the CPU issue for me. 

The latest version seems to have fixed my issues so maybe try that if you haven't already

-Parts-

Core i7 8086k 4.0GHz (4.6GHz OC) - ASUS z390 ROG Maximus XI code - Corsair H115i - 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600MHz - Windforce GTX 1050Ti - Corsair HX750i - Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE

-Upgrades when I get the money-

Undecided on the GPU - ASUS ROG PG278QR 1440p 144Hz (165Hz OC)