can i travel to japan alone?

a7mddiaa

the consent age in japan is 12 and i am less than 16 but the consent age in my country is 18

will i be able to travel alone?

how easy is it to get a permanent resident visa to japan?

These god damn kids with there god damn anime. Being serious though why don't you give it a bit more thought/research

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k9643689-Would_Japan_let_in_a_16_years_old_alone-Solo_Travel.html 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

3 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Being serious though why don't you give it a bit more thought/research

i did but i didn't find anything useful :/ 

Anyone who is less than 16 has no business travelling abroad alone, certainly not get a permanent resident visa.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

9 hours ago, Centurius said:

-snip-

^This, Having said that though i travelled to France with my sister when i was 15 and she was 12. That being said our Uncle was waiting for us on the other side. More than likely they wouldn't entertain it unless you had rock solid contact over there and a completely valid reason for going. 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

are you sure ? since the consent age in japan is 12 so am considered an adult

So... you're less than 16 years old and you want to live in Japan by yourself?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

^This, Having said that though i travelled to France with my sister when i was 15 and she was 12. That being said our Uncle was waiting for us on the other side. More than likely they wouldn't entertain it unless you had rock solid contact over there and a completely valid reason for going. 

I mean yeah, but to what extent is UK-France even really abroad with free travel and all? 

1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

Consent age is not the same as being an adult

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

9 hours ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

i dont really have a reason i just hate the life at my country and my family doesn't want to travel so i thought why don't i travel alone

maybe i could get someone to come to the plane with me but i can't get anyone to live there with me

9 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

-snip-

yes?

9 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

And who is going to pay for this trip? I don't think your parents/guardians will even let you buy the ticket.

i have enough money for it and am learning programming so that i can soon have enough money to live there

Traveling to Japan and nailing 12 year olds doesn't sound like a good idea.

I'll send you a postcard when you're in prison lol.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So the age of majority in Japan is 18 for voting, and most other stuff it's stil 20. You're going to have to wait six years.

My Build:

Spoiler

Just now, Centurius said:

So the age of majority in Japan is 18 for voting, and most other stuff it's stil 20. You're going to have to wait six years.

do i want to go there to vote?

1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

do i want to go there to vote?

You'll need to become a citizen first which will take a few years more, and no in general you really don't want to live in Japan as a foreigner.

My Build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

i have enough money for it and am learning programming so that i can soon have enough money to live there

Do you even have a passport? And learning programming doesn't necessarily mean you can get a job immediately on it. It takes years of experience.

9 hours ago, Centurius said:

you really don't want to live in Japan as a foreigner.

why ?

Do you even have a passport? And learning programming doesn't necessarily mean you can get a job immediately on it. It takes years of experience.

ye i have a passport

i have been learning for sometime not that i started right now 

am learning web development so it's not that hard not that am learning game development 

3 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

ye i have a passport

i have been learning for sometime not that i started right now 

am learning web development so it's not that hard not that am learning game development 

Sure.

Do note that you would need to go through immigration in your country to get a permanent residency in another country which requires legal guardian permission, and paying the appropriate fees. You can also try to apply for a working visa but that would require some sort of documentation/proof that you are competent enough to do the work.

9 hours ago, Velcade said:

Kids today take running away from home to a whole new level. 

xD am not rly running not that my family wont know

just that i hate my country

Sure.

Do note that you would need to go through immigration in your country to get a permanent residency in another country which requires legal guardian permission, and paying the appropriate fees. You can also try to apply for a working visa but that would require some sort of documentation/proof that you are competent enough to do the work.

do i need to be 18+ to go through immigrations in my country (egypt) ?

24 minutes ago, a7mddiaa said:

Age of consent =/= adulthood. There are quite a few 18 yos I know that I wouldn't consider adults for that matter. You can't even be employed full time before the age of 15 in Japan and even then the pay for unskilled teenage labour would most likely be far too low to pay a rent with it. Aside from that, most 14 year olds can't handle living alone - you may or may not be the exception, but a foreign country where you probably don't speak the local language very well and have no relatives or friends to ask for support to is not the place to start.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, a7mddiaa said:

the consent age in japan is 12 and i am 14 but the consent age in my country is 18

will i be able to travel alone?

how easy is it to get a permanent resident visa to japan?

Dont travel along as a minor, not even in the US.

Also the way your phrased that, it looks like youre going to japan for a lower age of consent, which ...sounds...wow

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Age of consent is just the age where you can legally fuck with someone who is also consenting.

It doesn't mean you're an adult in the eyes of the law(18), we aren't in the times of the barbarians anymore where losing your virginity = you're a adult now. Also, the age of consent is 13, not 12.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan

If you want to go there and live alone, you will need to find a place to live and find employment, no one will hire a 14 year old who should still be going to school and no one will rent an apartment to a 14 year old without a job, without parents, without relatives, without guarantor, without anything really.

https://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/docs/WEBTEXT/27776/64846/E95JPN01.htm

Especially not to some kid who isn't even Japanese, they will think you're an illegal and call the cops on you. 

Stop dreaming and wait until you're 18, which is the age you can find a job without needing the consent from your parents, tutor or other person "in power" of you. Immigrating to another country isn't as easy as just crossing the border and say "I live here now", contrary to what some people might say.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Dont travel along as a minor, not even in the US.

Also the way your phrased that, it looks like youre going to japan for a lower age of consent, which ...sounds...wow

its the only country that i can travel to alone 

just to make sure i get this , age of consent means the age i can live alone legally right?

6 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Age of consent is just the age where you can legally fuck with someone who is also consenting.

It doesn't mean you're an adult in the eyes of the law(18), we aren't in the times of the barbarians anymore where losing your virginity = you're a adult now. Also, the age of consent is 13, not 12.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan

If you want to go there and live alone, you will need to find a place to live and find employment, no one will hire a 14 year old who should still be going to school and no one will rent an apartment to a 14 year old without a job, without parents, without relatives, without guarantor, without anything really.

https://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/docs/WEBTEXT/27776/64846/E95JPN01.htm

Especially not to some kid who isn't even Japanese, they will think you're an illegal and call the cops on you. 

Stop dreaming and wait until you're 18, which is the age you can find a job without needing the consent from your parents, tutor or other person "in power" of you. Immigrating to another country isn't as easy as just crossing the border and say "I live here now", contrary to what some people might say.

do. you mean its impossible or just very hard thing to do ?