Reasonable Price?

balewis2

Can Someone Tell Me What Would Be A Good Price If I was Going To Resale This Right Now?

Would also come with a NETGEAR A7000 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter, EVGA 550 G3 550 WALT GOLD POWER SUPPLY, HYPER 212 EVO FAN,

*I apologize if this is not the right place to post*

Sale.jpg

30 minutes ago, balewis2 said:

Can Someone Tell Me What Would Be A Good Price If I was Going To Resale This Right Now?

Would also come with a NETGEAR A7000 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter, EVGA 550 G3 550 WALT GOLD POWER SUPPLY, HYPER 212 EVO FAN,

*I apologize if this is not the right place to post*

Sale.jpg

I just bought a system very close to that for 200$ about 2 months ago. But with the extras...250-300$

As an aside, I don't think you can re-sell the Win10 Education OS...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

I just bought a system very close to that for 200$ about 2 months ago. But with the extras...250-300$

As an aside, I don't think you can re-sell the Win10 Education OS...

I would think at least $800

Parts List.jpg

yeah, $700 sounds right, not sure where the $200 came from seeing you can get a used 1060 3GB for that much, so he's not counting the whole system? or missed items ?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Yep with the extras, I would pay about $750.

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

How the hell did you managed to find such a system for a mere $ 200?!?!?! :D

Or was it only the case itself :D

@balewis2 $700 seems like a decent price for the system. I wouldn't go any lower than $ 600 though.

7 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

How the hell did you managed to find such a system for a mere $ 200?!?!?! :D

Or was it only the case itself :D

@balewis2 $700 seems like a decent price for the system. I wouldn't go any lower than $ 600 though.

Local CL ad. Guy needed money...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Christophe Corazza said:

Hahaha, then he must have been very desperate :D

I find this is a common thing on CL. It's partly why I hang about there so much, you can get smokin' deals if you are quick on the trigger.

I've bought several full gaming systems for 50%-75% off because someone over-extended themselves...

..ditto on camera gear. Bought a (at the time) 1000$ setup, camera, multiple prime lenses, flash, etc, for 400$.

Stuff is out there...

8 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I find this is a common thing on CL. It's partly why I hang about there so much, you can get smokin' deals if you are quick on the trigger.

I've bought several full gaming systems for 50%-75% off because someone over-extended themselves...

..ditto on camera gear. Bought a (at the time) 1000$ setup, camera, multiple prime lenses, flash, etc, for 400$.

Stuff is out there...

True, those things are definitely out there... but you also need some luck finding them :)

I'm not so lucky. And when I do come across such a great deal, I always have second thoughts. I don't really trust it :(

That's why I don't dare to buy second hand components 9_9 I know... sounds silly

13 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

That's why I don't dare to buy second hand components

It's a fair concern. I've been lucky, never had issues from items on CL, but I know scams exist.

6 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

It's a fair concern. I've been lucky, never had issues from items on CL, but I know scams exist.

And especially when the prices are that low... like the ones you've mentioned previously.

4 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

And especially when the prices are that low... like the ones you've mentioned previously.

The main city I live near is very depressed economically, with very high crime (I live in the middle of nowhere for a reason) rate. A lot of people make poor life choices, like blowing rent money on games, game gear, and then when rent time comes, fire sale...

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

The main city I live near is very depressed economically, with very high crime (I live in the middle of nowhere for a reason) rate. A lot of people make poor life choices, like blowing rent money on games, game gear, and then when rent time comes, fire sale...

That explains why that guy really desperately needed the money...