Mechanical Keyboard tenkeyless

Trooper0001

Greetings Techxperts!

I mainly game on my computer, all types of games, and I find very disturbing having a numbpad that I dont use, taking space that I could have to move my mouse. I keep finding myself adjusting because from time to time I bump my mouse to my keyboard and sometimes it even changes dpi and all ahah.
I never used one but I heard mechanical keyboards are great and endure much longer. I would like to give it a try too.

SO I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that has: 
-Preferably silent click keys;
-Light(RGB or blue);
-Tenkeyless( without numbpad );
-anti-ghosting ( that thing where you can press mutiple keys and it will register them all )
-Simple, nothing to fancy and expensive;

All that I found so far are too expensive because of other features I dont need/want, so I decided to ask for your help!

Thanks in advance and happy building!

5 minutes ago, geo3 said:

How much are you looking to spend?

Yeah, it really depends on what you're looking to spend. Cherry MX Silents are a good option.  Or you could try going with a membrane keyboard, or a mecha-membrane keyboard. Also, do you prefer tactile or linear?

16 minutes ago, Trooper0001 said:

Greetings Techxperts!

I mainly game on my computer, all types of games, and I find very disturbing having a numbpad that I dont use, taking space that I could have to move my mouse. I keep finding myself adjusting because from time to time I bump my mouse to my keyboard and sometimes it even changes dpi and all ahah.
I never used one but I heard mechanical keyboards are great and endure much longer. I would like to give it a try too.

SO I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that has: 
-Preferably silent click keys;
-Light(RGB or blue);
-Tenkeyless( without numbpad );
-anti-ghosting ( that thing where you can press mutiple keys and it will register them all )
-Simple, nothing to fancy and expensive;

All that I found so far are too expensive because of other features I dont need/want, so I decided to ask for your help!

Thanks in advance and happy building!

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01D3BDN60

I have the little brother of this guy, the Quickfire Rapid. I love this thing so much, and the Masterkeys only builds upon it.

Masterkeys comes in Blue, Red, and Brown flavours and is around $120 with Amazon Prime and around $117 on Newegg. Make sure to look at the S (small) variant. The medium model has a keypad but gets rid of the arrow keys, so that's worth looking at as well.

Ryzen 7 2700X | ZOTAC 3070 AMP HOLO | 32GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz | SeaSonic 620W PSU | ASRock B350 Pro4 | Too many SSDs

i'd say get one of these. corsair has one of the greatest mechanical keyboards around, according to most people and myself.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

29 minutes ago, geo3 said:

How much are you looking to spend?

21 minutes ago, wh1sp3r said:

Yeah, it really depends on what you're looking to spend. Cherry MX Silents are a good option.  Or you could try going with a membrane keyboard, or a mecha-membrane keyboard. Also, do you prefer tactile or linear?

I'm looking for the cheapest one with those features, not sure where's the price range for that though.

By the way, why are mechanical keyboards good for gaming? from what I read they just have more durability.