Desktop PC screen mirroring to smart tv

ezekas

So I have a problem. Can anyone tell me how to connect desktop pc to smart tv (samsung UE49MU6472) wirelessly when tv and pc are connected to the same network? I'm using windows 10.
When I go to settings > devices I can see my tv (I've added it). Can anyone tell me, how I could mirror my pc screen to tv..?

7 minutes ago, ezekas said:

So I have a problem. Can anyone tell me how to connect desktop pc to smart tv (samsung UE49MU6472) wirelessly when tv and pc are connected to the same network? I'm using windows 10.
When I go to settings > devices I can see my tv (I've added it). Can anyone tell me, how I could mirror my pc screen to tv..?

Couldn't you just use a chromecast?

Yeah, just get Chromecast or connect using a HDMI cable. 

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

HDMI is not an option. Will consider chromecast. But is there a way to mirror desktop PC screen to tv via router?

19 hours ago, ezekas said:

HDMI is not an option. Will consider chromecast. But is there a way to mirror desktop PC screen to tv via router?

Not that I know of. There is also Wireless HDMI, but its expensive. Plus I think the good units use 60 Ghz which means its not going thru walls, so the computer and TV would have to be in the same room. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I found the solution. All I had to do is use Steam Link. Almost no stutter, minimal lag. If you are not playing any shooter games or just watching movies - Steam Link is perfect solution.