How can I make my drone's camera connect to my phone so I can see and record what it is seeing?

Hi, so about a year and a half ago I got a budget drone, a Syma X5C, for about 50 bucks to learn how to fly, as well as how to record video with a drone. I liked the fact that it had a camera, but ever since I got it, I kind of wanted to be able to see what the camera was seeing, kind of like some of the more expensive DJI drones and such. The camera is really just a (cheap) action camera attached to the drone, so I have no way to see what it is seeing.

Is there any sort of accessory, or kit, that I could use to transform my drone camera into a live camera I can see on my phone? 

Thanks!

It's called fpv and you need to buy a transmitter and receiver.

Also your camera needs to have analog video output or else you need to also buy an fpv camera.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This is correct. If I were you, Id just add a camera, so you can record from the camera you currently have and get a decent FPV experience. What voltage is the battery on your current drone?

7 minutes ago, Kered124 said:

This is correct. If I were you, Id just add a camera, so you can record from the camera you currently have and get a decent FPV experience. What voltage is the battery on your current drone?

The voltage of my battery is 3.7

1 minute ago, Rexem2017 said:

The voltage of my battery is 3.7

I don't think that the video transmitter will have enough power at 3.7v... you may not be able to attach one to this drone. There may be low voltage transmitters, or you could always attach a separate battery to the quad to power the transmitter, but that is heavy.

This links I sent for the camera and transmitter/receiver both require more power than 3.7volts. The camera needs at least 5v, and the transmitter needs 7v.

1 hour ago, Kered124 said:

This links I sent for the camera and transmitter/receiver both require more power than 3.7volts. The camera needs at least 5v, and the transmitter needs 7v.

Oh ok

So after a quick google I have seen a couple different photos of the drone, some of them show 3 wires coming from the camera underneath some of them don't, I yours has the 3 wires you might be able to pull a video feed from the yellow wire but without ever having had one apart I'm definitely not going to tell you it's a good idea.

This AIO would work fine from your 1s battery you would just have to connect red to red and black to black then find a way to mount it, then If your phone has OTG support This receiver would let you watch the video on your phone.

However DJI this is not, you will be looking at low quality analogue video but it would definitely help you to frame shots.