world of tanks.

Los Serpent

i'm looking for some people to play wot with on the eu server. (at least 2000 recent wn8)

5 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Why?

Platooning is actually a disadvantage with the game in its current state.

And no I'm not in the EU nor do I play WoT. Stopped playing many years ago, glad I did.

not really, with the amount of shitters there is in the game, i'd rather get bad matchmaking and carry the game with someone who can play, rather than get good matchmaking and get matched up with red shitters. btw, congrats of making the smart choice of getting rid of cancer from your life, sadly i can't, and i still keep playing this game, raging, and asking myself why do i keep harming myself every time i open this game, as much as it is a shit game in every aspect, i'm addicted to it.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, huilun02 said:

Why do that to yourself when you can get your fix by watching SirFoch or Circon?

Better to quit now while you are still alone, than having a platoon friend asking you to waste more time on this insufferable game

I don't think there are many WoT players here anyway. You'll have better luck lurking in a popular WoT stream and asking other viewers.

Same i got in for the tiger II and left with nothing but tears and sadness but that was on NA. I hear EU is slightly more alive than NA but still lost my love for that game.