fix the mouse offset on different sized monitors

ActuallyGoose

Hello, I've got a 1080p and a 4k monitor, and it kind of really bugs me when I try and move to my other screen, and have to have my cursor under the top half of my 4k screen to actually move to the other monitor. and then it's in a completely different area, I know I could easily fix it by changing the resolutions to be the same. but I wondered if there was any other way besides that, or besides buying another 4k monitor to even it out 

(While I'm at it I might as well ask this too) There are random times where my keyboard will randomly move to the left. as if i'm holding down the left key. This started happening since fresh installing windows. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about that As I've not been able to find anything about it online

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

LittleBigMouse

Had the exact issue with 1 workstation that had a 4k for drawing and 2 1080p screens next to it for docs. This worked like a charm.

34 minutes ago, Dujith said:

LittleBigMouse

Had the exact issue with 1 workstation that had a 4k for drawing and 2 1080p screens next to it for docs. This worked like a charm.

You're amazing, Thank you so much

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

29 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Does it only happen when typing or does it move on its own even after a period of not interacting with the keyboard?

If it happens while typing, try to replicate it by shaking the keyboard without pressing any keys. If it doesn't occur, then the left button is probably being triggered by another keypress due to a connection fault inside the keyboard.

I'm not really sure, I will go to type something, Like a password or email to sign in (Because i'm still in the process of re logging into everything after my windows reinstall (Which didn't seem to help as much as I thought it would with all my random system instability and bsod's 
But beside the point. It seems to just be random, and sometimes will be fixed upon unplugging and re plugging my keyboard (K95) and sometimes that won;t work so i'll have to restart my pc

@huilun02 Everything seems to be fixed out after reinstalling icue.

And the bsod has seemed to have stopped too. If it happens again I'll reset the bios/cmos (However that is done)