Mod flip phone to relay audio to my computer?

babadoctor

Is there some sort of way to mod a flip phone to relay audio from the mic back to my computer? I know it's easy with a cheap smartphone, but a flip phone uses very little battery, some of which have hundreds of hours of standby time, are much, MUCH cheaper than any smartphone currently out, etc...

The only issue is I don't know if it is possible to buy a flip phone so I can mod it this way... 

I think another term for this is wiretapping? But that implies I am doing something illegal, which i'm not since it's a flip phone I want to buy so it can achieve this purpose...

Anybody know any flip phones that are easily reverse engineerable and are cheap that I can buy?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

16 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

Is there some sort of way to mod a flip phone to relay audio from the mic back to my computer? I know it's easy with a cheap smartphone, but a flip phone uses very little battery, some of which have hundreds of hours of standby time, are much, MUCH cheaper than any smartphone currently out, etc...

The only issue is I don't know if it is possible to buy a flip phone so I can mod it this way... 

I think another term for this is wiretapping? But that implies I am doing something illegal, which i'm not since it's a flip phone I want to buy so it can achieve this purpose...

Anybody know any flip phones that are easily reverse engineerable and are cheap that I can buy?

So you want a flip phone to wirelessly transmit constantly to your PC?

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

21 hours ago, Julian5 said:

So you want a flip phone to wirelessly transmit constantly to your PC?

yeah

and i know what you are going to say, just have it call me and then close it

It's a good idea, however I don't want it to be in a call because phone calls have "minutes" associated with them, and those minutes only work for so long.

I'm thinking that with enough data compression of the audio it could let me stream for months on end if I wanted to.

It would also be cheaper.

Edit: also this

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/126076

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"