Help me with my acer aspire e 14

I am using an acer aspire E 14 E5-475G-30KY. I use this mainly for web browsing and work using MS office. I don't have much installed in this laptop but i feel that my web browsing experience can be improved. Currently it takes a while for me to switch between tabs and to load a webpage but not because of internet connection and there are times where i have a youtube tab opened and when a switch back into that tab after a couple of minutes the tab would need to refresh so i would need to reload the video again. Some apps takes a couple seconds to open like when clicking on the search in start menu or even just opening start menu takes like 5 seconds. 

The sticker in the laptop says it has Intel core i3-6100U, 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD. 

I used speccy and saw my DRAM frequency at 1064 MHz, i have 1 free memory slot, A SATA III HDD 5400RPM with 850GB free space. 

So to improve my web browsing experience, should I add another 4GB DDR4 RAM? If so can I use a 2400 MHz or 2666 MHz RAM to pair up with the one already in the laptop? 

Or should i add SSD? If so can I use either a PCIe NVMe M.2 ssd or a 3D NAND M.2 ssd and which one would be better? 

Thank you! 

Do you use google chrome? Try out firefox and see you you see an improvement.

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

Yes i'm using google chrome now. I tried using firefox but it crashes a lot for me. Even when just closing the firefox browser it crashes.

11 hours ago, rappXD01 said:

So to improve my web browsing experience, should I add another 4GB DDR4 RAM? If so can I use a 2400 MHz or 2666 MHz RAM to pair up with the one already in the laptop? 

Yes. Add RAM with same frequency and timings

11 hours ago, rappXD01 said:

Or should i add SSD? If so can I use either a PCIe NVMe M.2 ssd or a 3D NAND M.2 ssd and which one would be better? 

This will improve loading times and OS experience, not browsing experience. Don't just compare NVMe and 3D NAND, compare SSD models.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

So i should only buy a DDR4 ram with 2133 MHz? Not the one with 2400 Mhz and 2666MHz? 

Okay did not know about that. The spinning HDD in this laptop is audible, but I would like to keep this HDD and just add SSD rather than adding a 2.5in SSD. 

1 hour ago, rappXD01 said:

So i should only buy a DDR4 ram with 2133 MHz?

Yes

1 hour ago, rappXD01 said:

I would like to keep this HDD and just add SSD rather than adding a 2.5in SSD. 

Then throw in a M.2 SSD as OS drive

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128