Passive Inline High Pass filter

Hey all,

I want to make an inline high pass filter. I looked up some Information in the Internet but it doesn't make me smarter.

There is one question that I want to get answered and that is:

Do I only need a capacitor for an inline high pass filter?

Thanks in advance for the People that can answer this one!

On ‎10‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 9:03 PM, CK1968 said:

Loudspeaker Design and Testing Books

Loudspeaker Design Cookbook by Vance Dickason Loudspeaker Design Cookbook - Vance Dickason - ISBN 978-1882580477

The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook is a very comprehensive book on Loudspeaker Theory and Design. The book comes bundled with some software tools to help with loudspeaker design. There are plenty of graphs to show the effects of different design methods. The book also has in-depth look at crossover design. It looks at crossover design both with and without the use of the design software included with the book.

This Loudspeaker Design Cookbook will teach you proven methods for designing and building great sounding speakers. In addition there are a few examples of ready-to-build loudspeaker systems designed by Vance Dickason. Vance Dickason is one of the more respected loudspeaker designers in the industry.

Speaker Building 201 Book Speaker Building 201 - Ray Alden - ISBN 978-1882580453

The title "Speaker Building 201: A Comprehensive Course in Speaker Design" sums up what the book is all about. Beginning with a full explanation of the physics of loudspeakers including magnetism and moving on to cover most of the theory and principles of speaker design with practical applications. Included are 11 speaker projects, many which have been tested by loudspeaker expert Joseph D'Appolito. With this book anyone can become a speaker builder without an expensive workshop, analytical equipment or sophisticated software.

Written for beginners who want to build loudspeakers and also for the more experienced looking to improve their speaker design and building skills.

Testing Loudspeakers book by Joseph D'Appolito Testing Loudspeakers - Joseph D'Appolito - ISBN 978-1882580170

Testing Loudspeakers is the only book I have found on the subject. After covering the basics of Thiele-Small (T/S) Parameters, the author presents the techniques for in-depth driver testing, low frequency system electrical impedance tests, frequency response, and determining the T/S parameters using both analog and computer based methods.

Testing Loudspeakers is an excellent companion to the very popular "Loudspeaker Design Cookbook" by Vance Dickason.

Loudspeakers: For music recording and reproduction Loudspeakers: For music recording and reproduction - Newell and Holland - ISBN 978-0240520148

Loudspeakers: For music recording and reproduction is not a loudspeaker design book. It is a practical guide to loudspeakers and their respective place in the recording chain and aimed towards recording professionals and musicians. Philip Newell and Keith Holland have produced a comprehensive book on loudspeakers which discusses many issues not covered in other books. The book offers an understanding of the behavior of loudspeaker systems and the broader issues of design and the sound that is produced. The book is sufficiently comprehensive and detailed that is could be considered to be a reference text.

Loudspeakers: For music recording and reproduction is an enjoyable read about state of the art loudspeaker reproduction. We recommend this book to recording professionals, musicians and serious audio enthusiasts.

Uhhh, wow! thanks this is just what I need!