Clash Royale - Members Needed

So I run a clan in Clash Royale that was a small migration from an old clan that was unregulated and a mess.

Now it's just pretty small, too small to consistently do wars and I mean, I like doing wars.

SO you know, if you need a clan, CaribouLous is the clan name and we're open if you have over 2000 trophies. Come on over!

4 minutes ago, Alysism said:

So I run a clan in Clash Royale that was a small migration from an old clan that was unregulated and a mess.

Now it's just pretty small, too small to consistently do wars and I mean, I like doing wars.

SO you know, if you need a clan, CaribouLous is the clan name and we're open if you have over 2000 trophies. Come on over!

You play Overwatch?

lol

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

You play Overwatch?

lol

Yes but that's sort of irrelevant for this topic.

15 minutes ago, Alysism said:

Clash Royale

I'm just curious, why even play it? What is even the gameplay?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

7 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

I'm just curious, why even play it? What is even the gameplay?

It's a real-time strategy with Collectible Card Game elements.

You collect cards to upgrade your units, make a deck using only 8 of the unit, spell, or building cards, and then play against a teammate in a lane-based RTS format that sort of reminds me of something like DotA. 

If you're ACTUALLY interested, here's a video going over the basics: LINK

3 minutes ago, Alysism said:

It's a real-time strategy with Collectible Card Game elements.

You collect cards to upgrade your units, make a deck using only 8 of the unit, spell, or building cards, and then play against a teammate in a lane-based RTS format that sort of reminds me of something like DotA. 

If you're ACTUALLY interested, here's a video going over the basics: LINK

I just tend to avoid mobile games at all cost, Is it actually free to play? Or is it pay to not grind? from the look of it though, I'd rather just emulate Advanced Wars Or Final Fantasy Tactics...

I do fuck around in duel links from time to time though.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

11 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

I just tend to avoid mobile games at all cost, Is it actually free to play? Or is it pay to not grind? from the look of it though, I'd rather just emulate Advanced Wars Or Final Fantasy Tactics...

I do fuck around in duel links from time to time though.

It's free, and honestly after the updates, getting gold to level up cards is pretty easy if you play regularly.

I try to play every day, since I run the clan and all, but it's also just fun to get that RTS gameplay on. It's certainly not for everyone, and not really anything like Duel Monsters, but if you like strategy games I suggest at least giving it a look. I didn't think it would catch me but I was hooked instantly.