Best cheap cpu cooler for 5820k (stock)

applesuxD

I need to edit a video quick and my current cpu cooler is broken and sent for RMA

I've so far looked at the gammax 400 and hyper 212.

any other recommendations? The cheaper the better since I'm gonna edit and render and color code videos. Nothing too crazy but adobe premiere and davinci resolve ,etc .(cutting,subtitles all those) 

anything that keeps my cpu healthy and not overheating or throttling under load will do :))

Thanks guys!

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Either would be fine. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.