Any CPU air coolers that are cheap and has really cool customizable lighting?

LordElites
Go to solution Solved by SpiralTTGL,

uh look at cryorig lumi might be an option, its overpriced for what it is but it fits what u want

also

Cooler Master MA610P

I'm looking for an air cooler that's not meant for overclocking but for normal use, I want to cool an i3 8100 but I don't want to use the stock cooler and I want the lighting to be red to match with my future gamming pc.

uh look at cryorig lumi might be an option, its overpriced for what it is but it fits what u want

also

Cooler Master MA610P

Deepcool gammax gt

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

15 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

Buy a cheap non rgb cooler or mod your stock cooler and add a cheap aftermarket rgb/red fan to it.

Is there like a video guide on how to do that or something? 

Don't forget your little disco ball to hang inside your pc.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Seriously tho, if you want rgb but are on a budget, grab an rgb strip for like 3$ and slap it in your case... save up for a better cpu cooler so you can get all that leet lighting

20 hours ago, spongy21 said:

Seriously tho, if you want rgb but are on a budget, grab an rgb strip for like 3$ and slap it in your case... save up for a better cpu cooler so you can get all that leet lighting

yeah but whats the point of getting a better CPU cooler. I only want something that can cool the CPU and looks nice. I don't want to have the ugly stock cooler or have a simple looking cooler too.

The Lepa Neolusion is pretty cool and it's not too terribly expensive. Just make sure you get the aura sync enabled on instead of the one that is only changeable through the remote. Or the deepcool gamaxx gt is also cool and comes with an rgb fan as well. They also have a version with addressable rgbs so you can have a color pattern.

lepa-20-1400x700.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

A4RE_131424041157071396T1a3UYcb01.jpg