Huge inputlag.. sort of

Go to solution Solved by Ukaros,

So here i am again. ive done my testing and Razer Synapse was not the problem. However a program called Breevy caused the problem. Ive had it disabled now for about 2 weeks and the problem didnt occure anymore.

once again id like to thank you @syn2112 for your help <3

have a great day and until then.

On 18.6.2018 at 3:36 AM, syn2112 said:

if the problem still exists after the format then i don't think the drives have anything to do with this :/ could be hardware issue but i have no idea what that could be, its really weird

soooo here i am again but this time with good news. if talked with another IT-friend about this and we both came to the conclusion that the problem must come from a software that is running. so i started closing app that were running and voila! the problem was solved. Well i obviously was a moron and didnt close all the apps one by one but like in bundles of 3... however i think that i have found the issue (like 99% sure):

*drumroll*

Spoiler

Razer Synapse

I could have realized that way faster because the problem only occured after i installed it again so yea.... I dont know if it just doesnt like my pc or my mouse or if there is a bug that occures in combination with other programs. Whateve... i have disabled autostart and am testing if this really solves the bug (havent had that much time yet). I will probably contact their support and ask them why this happens but for now i will leave it deactivated (dont need it anyways right now. will probably regret this as soon as Battle for Azeroth hits but yea :D  )

Short question: can i edit a thread once i marked it as solved? because id like to look into this a little bit more and see why the bug occours (i suspect the "change keyset when a program opens" function)

Until then and again: TANKS ALOT MY FRIEND <3

29 minutes ago, Ukaros said:

soooo here i am again but this time with good news. if talked with another IT-friend about this and we both came to the conclusion that the problem must come from a software that is running. so i started closing app that were running and voila! the problem was solved. Well i obviously was a moron and didnt close all the apps one by one but like in bundles of 3... however i think that i have found the issue (like 99% sure):

*drumroll*

Reveal hidden contents

Razer Synapse

I could have realized that way faster because the problem only occured after i installed it again so yea.... I dont know if it just doesnt like my pc or my mouse or if there is a bug that occures in combination with other programs. Whateve... i have disabled autostart and am testing if this really solves the bug (havent had that much time yet). I will probably contact their support and ask them why this happens but for now i will leave it deactivated (dont need it anyways right now. will probably regret this as soon as Battle for Azeroth hits but yea :D  )

Short question: can i edit a thread once i marked it as solved? because id like to look into this a little bit more and see why the bug occours (i suspect the "change keyset when a program opens" function)

Until then and again: TANKS ALOT MY FRIEND <3

wow wouldn't have thought a program would cause such a shitty bug, it's why i don't use all those fancy software that comes with each component i buy, they're all buggy as hell, i like things to run natively.

not sure if you can post more on a thread that is marked as solved, but you don't have to mark it as solved if you wanna keep investigating :)

congratulations anyway :D  

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

• 2 weeks later...

So here i am again. ive done my testing and Razer Synapse was not the problem. However a program called Breevy caused the problem. Ive had it disabled now for about 2 weeks and the problem didnt occure anymore.

2 hours ago, Ukaros said:

first time i've ever heard of Breevy, it seems pretty cool to be honest :D 

glad you got this sorted out, 2 weeks is the longest it has ever gone without problems?

and you're welcome :) happy to help

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.