Tech linked subforum for techlinked videos in LTT official

title

Basically same thing as LTT official but with like... tech linked channel. 
I submitted a thing for the merchandise input thing. I don't know if I helped (By putting text into the "How much should it cost" fields) but it was certainly fun. 

LTT official covers all 4 channels. Linus Tech Tips, Tech Quickie, Channel Super Fun and now, Tech Linked. There would just be more clutter on the forum and useless threads being made. The new threads can be made in the LTT Official sub thread or whatever your thread matches.

hi.

6 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

LTT official covers all 4 channels. Linus Tech Tips, Tech Quickie, Channel Super Fun and now, Tech Linked. There would just be more clutter on the forum and useless threads being made. The new threads can be made in the LTT Official sub thread or whatever your thread matches.

Ahh I didn't know they uploaded techquickie & CSF there. 

My suggestion remains to make sub channels subforums of LTT Official but that's just me. 

On 03/06/2018 at 12:21 PM, fpo said:

Ahh I didn't know they uploaded techquickie & CSF there. 

My suggestion remains to make sub channels subforums of LTT Official but that's just me. 

I get where you are coming from, but it would just add more clutter. All the content from the channels are posted there for people to discuss recent videos. It is just more organised this way.

hi.