- Separated and closed layer for psu

- Tempered glass, full view

- No dvd bay

- Default (or with accessories) mounting of a vertigal gpu

- Good ventilation

- Not a too simple design, like fractal design

- Budget near 200-300, i wanted to buy c700p or mc500mt

NZXT H700. 

Please note, Vertical GPU mounts are terrible for your air cooled GPU. Your card will lose performance if you use this mounting option.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

@Mooshi @TVwazhere i dont like the nzxt h700, also i saw that the cooler master bracket for vertical mounting leave the gpu enough room to breath correctly, 

it's not put in front of the panel but back, more near the motherboard

15 hours ago, Fucur said:

@Mooshi @TVwazhere i dont like the nzxt h700, also i saw that the cooler master bracket for vertical mounting leave the gpu enough room to breath correctly, 

it's not put in front of the panel but back, more near the motherboard

That's a good method of mounting your Vertical GPU, and will definitely not affect your temps poorly, but I believe the Cooler master bracket only natively fits with Cooler Master cases. @Mnpctech does sell a universal PCI-E vertical mounting kit though (I dont believe a cable is included)

17 hours ago, Fucur said:

i wanted to buy c700p or mc500mt

What about the MC500?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 1/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, TVwazhere said:

That's a good method of mounting your Vertical GPU, and will definitely not affect your temps poorly, but I believe the Cooler master bracket only natively fits with Cooler Master cases. @Mnpctech does sell a universal PCI-E vertical mounting kit though (I dont believe a cable is included)

What about the MC500?

My choise is between cooler master 5t and cosmos c700p what i dont like of both is theyr cable management option. C700P is around 300 bucks and everyone saying that there are a lot more option in thise enthusiast price range, but honestly i cant find them, that's why i started this thread

On 6/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, TVwazhere said:

What about the MC500?

Coolermaster vertical gpu bracket works with any case that has 7 PCI slots, although it will require irreversible modding to the case by cutting the horizontal PCI slots, here it is in one of my old builds in a deep cool case

FB_IMG_1526625110358.jpg

Also check out InWin they make good cases that match your specifications, the 101c or 303c are pretty nice

Lian Li pc-o11 dynamic if you dont mind under budget casing

2 hours ago, d3adc3II said:

Lian Li pc-o11 dynamic if you dont mind under budget casing

this is awesome, i'm looking for stuff like that! has it the vertical mounting for gpu?

17 hours ago, Fucur said:

this is awesome, i'm looking for stuff like that! has it the vertical mounting for gpu?

Of course gpu riser can be purchased separately.

It's the best mid tower case to get right now and is superior than other casing. 

On 5/6/2018 at 5:06 AM, d3adc3II said:

Of course gpu riser can be purchased separately.

It's the best mid tower case to get right now and is superior than other casing. 

I saw the PHANTEKS EVOLV X and i love it, any knowledge  about the availability ?

12 hours ago, Fucur said:

I saw the PHANTEKS EVOLV X and i love it, any knowledge  about the availability ?

Not anytime soon I think, They just demo it in COMPUTEX, that means it takes around 2 months before it's out in the market.

This case is fantastic, I owned the current Phanteks Evolv so I know they addressed all current issues of Evov. I like the idea of having both ITX and ATX in the same case as well.

if u have plenty of HDD/SDD, want to have 2 rig in 1 case : Definitely go for Evolv X

If u plan to go for custom loop, I still recommend PC-O11 Dynamic

6 hours ago, d3adc3II said:

Not anytime soon I think, They just demo it in COMPUTEX, that means it takes around 2 months before it's out in the market.

This case is fantastic, I owned the current Phanteks Evolv so I know they addressed all current issues of Evov. I like the idea of having both ITX and ATX in the same case as well.

if u have plenty of HDD/SDD, want to have 2 rig in 1 case : Definitely go for Evolv X

If u plan to go for custom loop, I still recommend PC-O11 Dynamic

I fall in love with this case because it have everything i asked in the first topic. 

Also i'm going to make a custom desk not too far but not to soon, and i definitely want to watercool it.