Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 vs Corsair Vengeance K95

BlueDropz

Hey guys, i have been wanting a new keyboard for a while now and have come across these two keyboard i have watched a few videos on them both  and still cant decide which one to get  .  having 18 macros is really not necessary for me however i do want to have the option have having some macro keys. I do really like the look of both keyboards but want to know which one is going to perform better i also am a big fan of lighting so please take that into consideration and i also  love software that lets  you do do endless lighting effects , i will be mainly using this for gaming purpose nothing really else. Thanks have a nice day 

If you want to replace a keyboard because it broke within a month, then go with Razer. Honestly, their peripherals have very poor quality.

Corsair all the way!

Iv had a razer keyboard since 2014 I can attest that it will eventually break but not within a month my very first keyboard died just 3 days before warranty ended (2 year warrenty) and they replaced it with a newer edition model (2016) (with another 2 year warrenty) Just recently the 2016 model died as well (~ 4 months left on warrenty) and they are replacing it with the razer blackwidow chroma v2. Im still waiting for it to arrive after my damaged keyboard reaches them, but this will be my second replacement with ~2 years apart and free of charge and a newer edition of the keyboard.

Razer support is some of the best iv dealt with so I will continue to use there products

I don't know why people say that Razer products are bad quality/don't live for a long time. I'm using Blackwidow Chroma for over 2 years now and I haven't got any issues with it. My brother is also using Blackwidow standard for almost 3 years now and its also working flawlessly.

We're both using them for heavy gaming (primarily korean MMORPG) which requires ALOT and I do mean ALOT of keyboard usage. We never had any ghost clicks or any key press glitches in general.

So just a little proof that not everything that you hear about Razer is true.

I guess if you throw your keyboard across the room every time you get killed in a game, the brand doesn't matter :)

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

4 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

I don't know why people say that Razer products are bad quality/don't live for a long time. I'm using Blackwidow Chroma for over 2 years now and I haven't got any issues with it. My brother is also using Blackwidow standard for almost 3 years now and its also working flawlessly.

We're both using them for heavy gaming (primarily korean MMORPG) which requires ALOT and I do mean ALOT of keyboard usage. We never had any ghost clicks or any key press glitches in general.

So just a little proof that not everything that you hear about Razer is true.

I guess if you throw your keyboard across the room every time you get killed in a game, the brand doesn't matter :)

I also play heavy korean mmo's (archeage , bdo now) and other mmo's in general so ye its usage has been pretty high through its time