Windows not booting

Let me go straight to the point. I tried 4 different Windows installation's: 2x Windows 8.1, 1x Windows 7 and 1x Windows 10. When installing Windows 8.1 it will install fine, boot fine, but when i am are on the desktop the computer freezes and it wont boot anymore. Same with the other copy of Win 8.1. Windows 7 will install fine, boot fine, and work normally on the desktop but when you restart it the computer gives a black screen after the ''Starting Windows'' screen. Windows 10 will install but it gets stuck on the getting started screen after the install.

Computer parts:

Intel Q6600

8GB DDR2

MSI GT 740 2GB GDDR5

USB3.0 Expansion card from Transcend

Blu-Ray Reader

Asrock G31M-GS

Kingston SSDVNow 300 120GB

WD Blue 160GB 7200rpm

The GT 740, Kingston SSD, WD HDD and the USB3.0 Expansion card work normally in my other pc.

huh, that is rather weird. I used to have a problem like this, but only during windows 10 installation. I tried different slots for my RAM and tried to reseat the SATA cable. but they didn't work, so, I asked my friend, who also had more or less the same specs as me to lend me parts for troubleshooting, and I realised that I had a bad HDD. I swapped it out, and my computer has been running smoothly ever since. If you have a spare HDD or have a friend who would lend you one, you could try that out, but I can't promise anything

I have another SSD that i could try....