Looking for a new pair of headphones!

kojc525

I'm looking for a new pair of headphones. They should be over-ear. I listen to rock and metal (I also play guitar). I am going to be using them only at my computer. My budget is around 60€ (~80$).

Please help.

Thanks. :)

ATH-M30's are pretty good for the price. You might be able to find a pair of M50's for that price.

Shure SRH440 for 20€ more ?

maybe if it is really worth it and it's that much of a difference... but generally i would like a pair for around 60€

maybe if it is really worth it and it's that much of a difference... but generally i would like a pair for around 60€

Okay! For 60€ I'd recommend the Sennheiser HD419, they're quite good. Don't really know any headphones that are cheap to be honest...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Okay! For 60€ I'd recommend the Sennheiser HD419, they're quite good. Don't really know any headphones that are cheap to be honest...

and how do they compare to the HD205 II which is also somewhere in that price range?

ATH-M30's are pretty good for the price. You might be able to find a pair of M50's for that price.

yeah i have been checking them out a little,  the best ones i could find in my local shop are HD 205II, HD 419 and the ones you said, the m50 where to expensive

yeah i have been checking them out a little,  the best ones i could find in my local shop are HD 205II, HD 419 and the ones you said, the m50 where to expensive

I wouldn't do 419's they are not all that good. 

Maybe go on amazon and see how much they are on there.

I have a pair of CHC Silverado's coming in the next day or so that are supposed to be made for rock and they are 99$ on Amazon right now,

If you are interested I can let you know what I think of them when they come in...

I listen to a lot of rock myself and I'm pretty optimistic about these...

I have a pair of CHC Silverado's coming in the next day or so that are supposed to be made for rock and they are 99$ on Amazon right now,

If you are interested I can let you know what I think of them when they come in...

I listen to a lot of rock myself and I'm pretty optimistic about these...

Yes please :D

Yes please :D

Love my pair.

So yeah, I just got my Silverados today and they did not disappoint... I have tested them with a wide range of genres and have

found that they really have the perfect amount of bass for me.  I wouldn't say they are only good for rock though, because to my ears every genre sounded fantastic.  I even tested them with some deadmau5 and for me they were perfect there also.  Also, the build quality is fantastic because the entire headset is pretty much metal, but that also doesn't make them heavy.  They sat very light on my head, although I'm also 6'4" so our ideas of what is light may very...

With all of that said... I would definitely recommend these headphones if you can afford the 99$ on amazon (they are also prime eligible which was a plus...)

I'd be very surprised if you were disappointed with these headphones...

So yeah, I just got my Silverados today and they did not disappoint... I have tested them with a wide range of genres and have

found that they really have the perfect amount of bass for me.  I wouldn't say they are only good for rock though, because to my ears every genre sounded fantastic.  I even tested them with some deadmau5 and for me they were perfect there also.  Also, the build quality is fantastic because the entire headset is pretty much metal, but that also doesn't make them heavy.  They sat very light on my head, although I'm also 6'4" so our ideas of what is light may very...

With all of that said... I would definitely recommend these headphones if you can afford the 99$ on amazon (they are also prime eligible which was a plus...)

I'd be very surprised if you were disappointed with these headphones...

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif