PC crash

Arhub

So about once a day or twice a day my pc completely crashes. I don't know why. Always when my pc crashes, my brother's XBOX's internet connection crashes. We have two plugs near our gaming stations, in one of them is my power strip (where my pc, monitor .. is plugged in) and in the other is a powerline adapter. The powerline adapter has another plug on it where my brother plugged in his XBOX. 

So why does my pc crash, and why does the internet connection from my bother crash too if my pc crashes ( he said it never crashes when I'm not playing) (We use LAN from the powerline adapter btw)

1 hour ago, Arhub said:

So about once a day or twice a day my pc completely crashes. I don't know why. Always when my pc crashes, my brother's XBOX's internet connection crashes. We have two plugs near our gaming stations, in one of them is my power strip (where my pc, monitor .. is plugged in) and in the other is a powerline adapter. The powerline adapter has another plug on it where my brother plugged in his XBOX. 

So why does my pc crash, and why does the internet connection from my bother crash too if my pc crashes ( he said it never crashes when I'm not playing) (We use LAN from the powerline adapter btw)

We need more information.

List your system specs

and hit the windows key, type reliability history, open it, find the date where this last happened, find any red or yellow warnings, double click on them to expand each of them and post what they say here.