Banned from tom's hardware

I am Banned from a person on Tom's hardware and I am not just banned from tom's hardware I can't even open a lot of websites.....Why this happened when I am going to unban???

Are you sure you are banned?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Afaik this forum has no affiliation with the Toms Hardware community so complaining here will have no effect on your ban there. If you want clarification on your ban there then I suggest you go ask their mods and figure out their procedure to contact them and appeal 

17 minutes ago, FZPX said:

VPN or Tor

What do u mean....i am using nothing of them

16 minutes ago, Sombra said:

Afaik this forum has no affiliation with the Toms Hardware community so complaining here will have no effect on your ban there. If you want clarification on your ban there then I suggest you go ask their mods and figure out their procedure to contact them and appeal 

I just wanna know that is it normal... Is this happens(not opening websites) when u are banned 

17 minutes ago, williamcll said:

Are you sure you are banned?

Yes I am sure I got a message from Tom's hardware team saying you are banned from Tom's hardware 

What did you do?

Besides that, Linus Tech Tips is far better with his silly faces he makes for his videos.

10 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

Yes I am sure I got a message from Tom's hardware team saying you are banned from Tom's hardware 

Did they mention why you got da boot?

Did you read the bylaws of the website?

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

What did you do?

My idiot friend Abused to a person in private 

1 minute ago, Erad Ali said:

Abused to a person in private

hmmmmm interpret that, Abused to a

hmmmmm

What exactly was typed?

Only if it abides by Linus' laws

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Did they mention why you got da boot?

Ya they mentioned they banned because of being abusive 

Just now, Erad Ali said:

Did they mention how long?

2 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

why do you give your friends your forum credentials.  sounds like that ended badly.

Linux Daily Driver:

CPU: R5 2400G

Motherboard: MSI B350M Mortar

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

HDD: 1TB POS HDD from an old Dell

SSD: 256GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: 1200W Corsair HX1200

Gaming Rig:

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270-N Wi-Fi ITX

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Asus Turbo GTX 1070 @ 2GHz

HDD: 3TB Toshiba something or other

SSD: 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Shared with Daily - Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: Shared with Daily - 1200W Corsair HX1200

Server

CPU: Ryzen7 1700

Motherboard: MSI X370 SLI Plus

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Nvidia GT 710

HDD: 1X 10TB Seagate ironwolf NAS Drive.  4X 3TB WD Red NAS Drive.

SSD: Adata 128GB

Case: NZXT Source 210 (white)

PSU: EVGA 650 G2 80Plus Gold

1 minute ago, Erad Ali said:

So just make a new account. Start over, that's what bans are for. As long as it's not an IP ban. 

it's time

7 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Abused to a person in private

hmmmmm interpret that, Abused to a

hmmmmm

What exactly was typed?

Only if it abides by Linus' laws

He typed F**k you

6 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Did they mention how long?

Ya till 5 june

They probably banned your IP and if you were also using auto-login to enter the forum / site whatever, they're detecting you by cookies and you're not being able to display the site.

You might need to change your IP and clear your browser to see what happened, but they likely cleaned up some of the stuff.

I am thinking why they also banned me from other websites.... ATM I am not using my wifi because I can't open this website from my wifi

5 minutes ago, RollTime said:

So just make a new account. Start over, that's what brand are for.

But I am not banned just from tom's hardware.... I am Banned from many other sites 

11 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

Ya till 5 june

That is a whole week, you know what to do!

10 minutes ago, Motifator said:

They probably banned your IP and if you were also using auto-login to enter the forum / site whatever, they're detecting you by cookies and you're not being able to display the site.

You might need to change your IP and clear your browser to see what happened, but they likely cleaned up some of the stuff.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

But I am not banned just from tom's hardware.... I am Banned from many other sites 

Interesting
Clear Cookies, use CCleaner and do what you do :ph34r:

Whats your reputation on Toms Hardware and how many posts you got?

9 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

19 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

What do u mean....i am using nothing of them

I just wanna know that is it normal... Is this happens(not opening websites) when u are banned 

He means use a tor or a VPN.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

29 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

I am Banned from a person on Tom's hardware and I am not just banned from tom's hardware I can't even open a lot of websites.....Why this happened when I am going to unban???

As far as your Tom's Hardware ban goes, we have no affiliation with them and can't do anything. Just wait out the ban(assuming it's non-permanent).

What kinds of other websites are you unable to open?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Your ISP probably assigned an IP to your router/modem that belongs to a class of IPs that previously did bad things like spamming, or maybe that IP class belonged to some other country and your ISP bought the IP class and decided to use them where you're located.

If your IP is somewhat static (doesn't change every time you connect to internet), you could try powering off your router/modem for a period of time, let's say 1h  but most likely it would take more time (i'd say leave it unplugged over night) in the hope that after some time, your modem/router will receive a new IP.

29 minutes ago, Erad Ali said:

I believe Tom's Hardware owns/is owned by Anandtech and another couple of sites, so they may have passed the IP ban out amongst all forums, not just TH.

Also, don't say f*ck you to people on the Internet. And don't share login credentials to sites that you care about with dipsh*ts.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

As far as your Tom's Hardware ban goes, we have no affiliation with them and can't do anything. Just wait out the ban(assuming it's non-permanent).

What kinds of other websites are you unable to open?

I can open just Facebook whatsapp Instagram YouTube.....Many of other web sites I can't even I can't use yahoo....I can use Google but I can't use Google mail(Gmail)  and even can't open this website 

those guys will literally ban you because you own an AMD processor so don't take them too seriously

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, aezakmi said:

those guys will literally ban you because you own an AMD processor so don't take them too seriously

LOL I have Intel processor