New headphone suggestions

Go to solution Solved by bomberblyat,

What do you guys think about Sennheiser HD 4.30G it's like 20-30euros cheaper thans m40x, it has a bit "worse  frequency, but it has better impedance"

Naa, fuck it d00d ill buy m40x again :D 

Hi!

So today sadly my Audio technica ath-m40x headphones broke, i really liked them, but as they broke i need new ones.

Im seeking for good under 105 US Dollar (91.01 euros) headphones, i think i need to also tell you guys that i have LD Sytems HPA 4 headphone amplifier so id like to have headphones compatible with that.

Any suggestions are appreciated, please do not start "fighting" about others suggestions.

5 minutes ago, Pr0fessi0nalN00b said:

Are you a gamer or content creator?

Oh sorry, i totally forgot to tell that, i am gamer, BUT i listen a lot of music so i dont really need "gaming headsets or any sort of that stuff"

13 minutes ago, bomberblyat said:

Hi!

So today sadly my Audio technica ath-m4x headphones broke, i really liked them, but as they broke i need new ones.

Im seeking for good under 105 US Dollar (91.01 euros) headphones, i think i need to also tell you guys that i have LD Sytems HPA 4 headphone amplifier so id like to have headphones compatible with that.

Any suggestions are appreciated, please do not start "fighting" about others suggestions.

Did you mean ath m40x?

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, bomberblyat said:

Yes i did, thank's for mentioning that typing mistake :P

Your welcome, that is still a good set of headphones, and one option that would still fit your budget quite nicely. I will look for others though.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Your welcome, that is still a good set of headphones, and one option that would still fit your budget quite nicely. I will look for others though.

Yeah, i will buy m40x again if there's nothing "better"

Just now, bomberblyat said:

Yeah, i will buy m40x again if there's nothing "better"

There may some better ones but it is a solid headset with pretty good value.

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

There may some better ones but it is a solid headset with pretty good value.

Oh, and if you are aiming for this headset again, this set for the same price comes with a mic.

1 minute ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Oh, and if you are aiming for this headset again, this set for the same price comes with a mic.

I have good mic already, i got the t.bone SC 440 

3 minutes ago, bomberblyat said:

I have good mic already, i got the t.bone SC 440 

Get a MDR7506

My life

You can check Takstar pro82, its super comfy and its in the same class with m40x imo..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

What do you guys think about Sennheiser HD 4.30G it's like 20-30euros cheaper thans m40x, it has a bit "worse  frequency, but it has better impedance"

Naa, fuck it d00d ill buy m40x again :D