What is my grip style?

I have always though I used palm grip but I looked at some pics on google that confuses me. https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-types-of-mouse-grip-styles

around half of my palm is touching the mouse so it looked like the image to the left. However I do not click using the whole finger instead only the tips of it, but grip style seemed to use a lot less palm area than me. So which one do I use? Im confused and is just wondering.

People actually try and categorize grip types? Like seriously? Seems silly to me. 

10 minutes ago, HiGhPiNgLoWsKiLl said:

I have always though I used palm grip but I looked at some pics on google that confuses me. https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-types-of-mouse-grip-styles

around half of my palm is touching the mouse so it looked like the image to the left. However I do not click using the whole finger instead only the tips of it, but grip style seemed to use a lot less palm area than me. So which one do I use? Im confused and is just wondering.

it really doesnt matter for anything even competitive FPS gaming they all use their own grip style, just use the mouse how you use the mouse and if you want to change anything use your arm more to move the mouse not your wrist 

31 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

People actually try and categorize grip types? Like seriously? Seems silly to me. 

I think it's stupid mostly, but some mice are made specifically for certain grips iirc

It's not stupid. Some mice are made for claw grip, while others are designed for palming, etc. Similar to right handed / lefty mice vs ambidextrous.

27 minutes ago, Motifator said:

It's not stupid. Some mice are made for claw grip, while others are designed for palming, etc. Similar to right handed / lefty mice vs ambidextrous.

No it is for sure stupid. 

44 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

No it is for sure stupid. 

In your opinion. :)

If you are looking for a mouse that is comfortable, I would simply recommend to go to your local computer store and try them out.

5 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Categorising mouse hand grips is actually a real thing. However, to me it also sounds a bit strange. xD

Hmm. Based on experience, claw grip gives you the feel of having full control over your mouse, the downside is that you start experiencing fatigue after some intense gaming. I'd really recommend going for Palm grip. It gives your hand some relief. But in terms of how you move your mouse around, don't just use your wrist, use your whole arm. But don't stress it out. Hope this helps you out. Go for what's more comfortable for you. ?