Weird problem about Google Account

Hello everyone!

So I'm having a very weird issue here. As I'm trying to log in to my old Gmail account (I mean very very old one), it showed up this message

5b0d18e3b26c5_ScreenShot2018-05-29at16_08_01.png.2790e78428a63b3c47c6f73fcd65a885.png

Figuring that probably someone has deleted my Gmail account, I thought I would create one back. However, when I tried to create a new account with that username, this is what Google told me:

5b0d196a2a50e_ScreenShot2018-05-29at16_10_47.png.d5ae172aef87531e77b861ae1a581a79.png I have never seen anything like this, so if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate that, as this email is associated with my Apple ID as well. I have received much help from this awesome community, and again I'm here hoping for another miracle :)

Once you have deleted a Google e-mail address, that e-mail address will afterwards never be available again to be taken by anyone. It’s Google’s policy... they do it “out of safety precautions”. Instead of putting that alias ‘on hold’ for a certain amount of time and then make it available again for others, they simply make it unavailable forever.