Nexus 7

xrex64

Is the Nexus 7 worth getting? I've just been thinking about getting one with my money from presents. Is there something better I should spent it on? I don't have a tablet only a bad android phone. I would be getting the 16 GB version. Thanks. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

You just missed the office max deal by a few days.... They were selling the 2013 model 16gb for 180 and the 32 for 230. 50 dollars off.

I personally see no use in it. But android has really done a good job of being friendly with the tablet area, with features such as profile switching and proper multi tasking, sure why not

ask @Ssoele he has one 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You just missed the office max deal by a few days.... They were selling the 2013 model 16gb for 180 and the 32 for 230. 50 dollars off.

I found one for this price on tiger direct.

† TTCF Member †

If you want a tablet then it's the best, however it might be a good idea to upgrade your phone

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

If you want a tablet then it's the best, however it might be a good idea to upgrade your phone

I have T-Mobile so a lot of the phone upgrades are really expensive. 

† TTCF Member †

its a great tablet

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Its a great tablet. I have the 2012 version and it is still running Kitkat 4.4 and games/applications smoothly. Tried the 2013 Nexus 7 and it is a great tablet.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I have the 2013 version and I love it

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

its a great tablet can't fault it.

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

If I had to get a tablet it would be a Nexus 7, but I don't see the point when I've already got a 5.

"An Excellent Signature"