linus i know youre there

ok so all joking aside this is not a directly computer related issue. i have a gaming rig i built and like anyone i needed more ram however heres the issue. i bought 64gb ram after i read my motherboard hand book but, there was two things wrong here. one i miss read the allowable gb range of the cards (needed to be 2 and not one). second the site i bout it from listed it as ddr3 but was instead ddr4..... (face palm). so my question is wanna trade lol no but, seriously with the vast amount of hard ware u have u must have something that will work for a m59a27 r 2.0 mb somewhere lol. i have a ddr4 64gb gigabyte server card instead (miss lables). i tried to return it but to no avail they would not take it back even after explaining the situation. if any one else wants to trade im down. i just figured linus would be the most likely to have one. thought it was worth a try to ask. btw love the u tube channel watch it all the time

thanks any and everyone  X)

The forums are not typically used to communicate with LMG staff. I would use their Twitter for a better chance of getting in contact with one of them.

As for your request, the chances of LMG giving you items from their inventory without a giveaway taking place is slim to nil. If you are looking to trade with other members, you're going to need to use the Classified category at https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/89-classifieds/, which requires that you create 100 posts on the forums to use.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

-= Topic Locked =-

Asking for parts and such are not allowed in this forum.

If you are looking to do trading this is allowed but in the Classifieds section. You will have to wait until you reach a 100 post minimum though before you will be allowed to post in the classified section.

Please review our Community Standards page for details on these points.

Community Standards;

Classifieds Guidelines;

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER