Specs:

Cpu:  I7 3770k

Mobo: P8 H61-M LX

Ram: 16gb 2x8 1600mhz adata

GPU: Gtx 1050ti / Hd 7870

Cooler: Corsair H60 120mm water cooler

PSU: Thermaltake tr 430 w/ Silverstone 450w

Case: IBuyPower Case

It turned on consistently for 2 hours and when I restarted it for updates i pressed power and then it turned on (leds/lights/fans) for 5 secs and then reboots and infinite loops.

while the pc was on i connected it to a aoc monitor and it said no signal i tried with a hdmi and dvi cable to no avail. Please help my nephews birthday is on monday.

I might also suggest a BIOS reset to clear any potential corruptions or incorrect settings there.

I also would like to know what you did or what the computer was doing prior to this behavior. Was it updated? Were you messing with the BIOS? etc.

how would i reset bios? Also I couldnt do anything because there was no signal from the system

16 minutes ago, radicalnate123 said:

how would i reset bios? Also I couldnt do anything because there was no signal from the system

There should be a jumper pin on the motherboard. (Assuming that i7 3770k)download.jpg.8cde7fe41526402c10e3693b61c665a3.jpg

i sae tht on the motherboard do i need like a tool or something

i saw that* Do i need to just use a screwdriver to connect the link or something

Just now, radicalnate123 said:

i saw that* Do i need to just use a screwdriver to connect the link or something

Yes but you have to make sure its the correct pins before jumping as this can brick your motherboard if you short power pins and stuff. What is it labled? Most boards are labled with cmos_reset.